Fellow BIG BROTHER Fans....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Big Brother Season 12 starts again tonight, Thursday, July 8
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I can't wait!!! I've seen every single episode to date and LOVE it
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

tv.gif

I already have it set to tape and I can't wait. Geesh I need a life LOL.

I hear you, Karen! If we lived closer, we could watch together!!! I have the living room and the bedroom DVR's on the job -- not taking any chances!!! I'd watch this show every day if they aired it that often. I've got Showtime, but so may watch the After Dark stuff some if it gets real juicy
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

We have the Tivo set to go! I have watched every season/episode too. I love Big Brother!

Should be interesting, I have Showtime this year so I also have to tape that too, let the fun begin. LOL

I didn't watch the Showtime last night or record it, but I may start doing so. Right now, I can't remember who's who... It's probably on CBS' website so I'll check that out. I can't wait to find out who the plant is! I hope they have some really annoying players this year -- that always makes it so good. And, I hope Dr. Will can somehow make an appearance
default_wub.png

I wish they hadn't told everyone about the plant, it would have been more fun for us the audience to know but not the houseguests. Then they could wonder if something was happening instead of knowing something was going to happen. Much more fun to watch that way.

Latest posts

Back