Feeling Sale Board Withdraw

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the list of people with withdrawl. I usually look at it while I do lunch at work, it was a long boring lunch today.....

I know they are madly working on it right now!
aktion033.gif
I too hope they get it soon. I just _LOVE_ to read horse ads!!!! I am totally addicted....... and this one is such a great board!!!
biggrin.gif

I've been good, I haven't looked....but now that you say it's down, I'll have to go & check to see if it's working yet.
laugh.gif

i could not get into either one so i definately suffered---LOL. so, what is the back way in, for future reference? i missed everyone! jennifer
saludando.gif

Oh, I thought it was just me--the only way I've been able to get onto the forum since early this morning is to go through one of my old e-mails notifying me of a PM--I open the PM & then from there I can get into the forum. Glad to know it's not my computer doing something weird.

It did seem a little slow here, but I thought everyone else was either at work or at Nationals.

I came in the back door this morning. It let me in the forums, but not the auction. If I remember correctly the way I took the link to the back door was to go to a search and come in thru there....I also ended up bookmarking it and now if I can't get in one way I'll try the other..

justjinx said:
i could not get into either one so i definately suffered---LOL.  so, what is the back way in, for future reference?  i missed everyone!  jennifer   
saludando.gif

465798[/snapback]

This is what I do...instead of using the www.lilbeginnings.com/forum addy, I right click on the Mini Horse Forum Link and select "open in new window". Then that is the link that I bookmark.(have it set as my "home" page)

Mona..how does the server down effect the auction..items that closed today..will there be time added or are they closed??
unsure.gif

littlesteppers said:
Mona..how does the server down effect the auction..items that closed today..will there be time added or are they closed??
unsure.gif

465813[/snapback]

They will have closed at the time they were supposed to, I am assuming.

Add me to the list of people having withdrawl.

I have been looking at the one little stud colt on the auction. Actually I have been drooling over him. Boy do I wish Wister OK was closer than 19 hours away.

Since both of my yearlings are now at 33 inches, they are too tall for my little girls. And since both of my little girls are from my 30 inch stud "Deal" I am going to have to get another stud. Boy am I going to be knee deep in boys.
rolleyes.gif

Deb

It made me crazy too!

I kept coming in from the barn after cleaning each stall to check if the sale board /forum was working. I really miss them when I can't get to them. When we went on a cruise a while back, I paid to get on line just so I could keep up!

Latest posts

Back