Feb 4th Valentine Rescue CMHR is going

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
In conjunction with Cindy Moses and the NorthEast Miniature Horse Club CMHR is going to send a board rep to the auction tomorrow. The auction is in Kalona Iowa, and is held from what I understand weekly or at least monthly. This is the only time we will go this year.

I realize this is a hot button topic but our mission is to help one miniature at a time. This we will do any time we can and are asked to help. The funds to try and get these horses were donated separately and specifically for times such as this.

Funds donated to CMHR for hay, transport, vet and farrier care are recorded separately and are used solely for these specific purposes. This includes all auction, fund raising etc unless specifically stated for other things.

Please know CMHR appreciates all everyone has done in the past and will do in the future. Every dollar counts and helps CMHR help those horses that can't help themselves.

If anyone wishes to donate to help these horses we do have paypal and the addy is.

[email protected]

Again the focus is helping one Mini at a time......

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone is safe today involved with this. We are having some not so nice weather out there today!

I said it on the main forum, but thought I'd reiterate here, that I live near this sale and have attended before. I would love to help out with future endeavors!

Just wondered how everything went at the auction. I've just been too busy to read the forum for awhile. Wish I had seen it before it was over. I also live close enough to help in some way.

Marilyn Cavil

MN Coordinator/CMHR

It went well. CMHR has 9 horses from there in care now and I believe 1 pony. Will update soon as some of the mares are in foal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back