Favorite TV Show You Think Not Enough of Us Watch???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ultimate favorite is Top Gear on BBC (the UK one). I love James May!! ;) And my 2nd fav. Is Duck Dynasty--Here listen now Jack! ;)

My daughter has gotten me into Supernatural. It reminds me of the Ex Files, but instead of aliens, they search and destroy demons.

KanoasDestiny......I love both Daphne and Bay! Both characters have interesting personalities and they are soooo different!! As each show unfold you can see more likenesses to their real birth parents. There is always a new twist each week, Love it!!!! I started watching the reruns of this show with my daughter on Hula while I was in Germany we both got hooked! Then came home and continued to watch until I was up to date...........this is one of those shows I don't think too many people watch but they should give it a shot!!!!!!!!

The Neighbors. So quirky and funny, really funny. it is on abc, and you can watch past episodes online.

Also love Flea Market Flip.

Yes, Criminal Minds!

OK, so who is going to start watching "Bates Motel" tonight?? I so can't wait and hope it lives up to what I think will be an awesome show!

Yes, Criminal Minds!

OK, so who is going to start watching "Bates Motel" tonight?? I so can't wait and hope it lives up to what I think will be an awesome show!
It intrigues me! Going to try to watch it when I can / record it.. It looks like it will be awesomely twisted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Criminal Minds!

Thanks for the reminder!!! I'm watching for sure!!

I just thought of another one..."The Client List". Have to admit I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is HOT, but I like the show, too! ;)

Linda, I'm glad you posted about Bates Motel. I want to set the DVR to get it but had forgotten... Gonna do it now
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of the ones I like have been mentioned, Crimal Minds, The Client List, Myth Busters, Duck Dynasty ( love their values, and no matter how rich they are, they emphasize simplicity, family, and gold ol country fun), I like Gold Rush too, eventhough I think Todd tends to be a winer butt, but Parker's Grandpa is a doll and makes up for it !

Lots of the ones I like have been mentioned, Crimal Minds, The Client List, Myth Busters, Duck Dynasty ( love their values, and no matter how rich they are, they emphasize simplicity, family, and gold ol country fun), I like Gold Rush too, eventhough I think Todd tends to be a winer butt, but Parker's Grandpa is a doll and makes up for it !
I second that!!! It's neat to see Grandfather, father, and son how they all look a like!

Well I can't pick just one, so I'll list some of my favorite shows that I watch.

The Walking Dead

The Vampire DIaries

Switched At Birth

The Lying Game

Pit Bulls and Parolees

Pretty Little Liars

Shipping Wars

One Tree Hill (Ended last year after about 9 years. Such a great show)

I watch other sit coms too but not as often. (I do have a life lol I DVR most of these and watch them when I can!)

So, I am on the fence about Bates Motel...Hmmm...I'll give it another week to see if it comes up with something that really catches my interest...otherwise I won't bother...lol

Jill - I love the RuPaul Show also- its so addicting! I like Criminal Minds, The Following and the equine programs they have on RFD TV

Julie

My very favorite show is The Incredible Dr Pol. Love him! He is a vet in Michigan and the show is very realistic as they show all sides of his practice good and bad. Dr Pol is a real character.

Latest posts

Back