Favorite Songs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I have my all time favorite songs...that no matter what I love to hear them, I do have "current" songs that I go through spells with that I want to play all the time and then I get sick of them, right now some of those include:

Sorry (Buckcherry)

Lightning Crashes (Live)

Kid Rocks new cd - the whole thing is really good believe it or not, he's grown up quite a bit!

The Dance by Garth

This song was on the radio when I left the vet after Brisket was diagoned w/cancer. Couldnt drive sat in the car and had to call my husband to take us home. For some reason that song was on the radio alot during this time....right up until the day he passed. Still think of Brisket daily and that song always is in the back of my mind. I had a couple verses put on his little cremation box. To me its sort of changed and no longer a sad song....kind of strange but I think its a good healing song.

We love you Brisky

Rest in Peace Heidi

Time Of Our Lives by David Cook
default_yes.gif

Kid Rocks new cd - the whole thing is really good believe it or not, he's grown up quite a bit!
Yes i love Kid Rocks new CD, he actually am a big Kid Rock fan ..i like about everything he has made, but this latest CD is the best yet i think.

well Sydeny, as I said to you the song "Rockstar" by Prima J is stuck in my head

I like to refer to it as ... "My theme song" and now that I think about its Pollys too
default_biggrin.png

Yes! For my grandpa's wake, we had The Dance and I Still Miss You by Keith Anderson. Before my grandpa died, I thought they were just lovely break up songs, but now when I listen to them, it's more about the loss of someone you love. A stranger put it best when they were talking about these two songs as the losing of someone you love, who's dead or alive.
default_sad.png
Plus I heard them back to back once on the radio and I started to cry.
default_smile.png
Isn't it funny how a three minute little song can bring back so many memories?

And a couple other ones I saw which are in favorite top thirty or forty.

Paint It Black- The Rolling Stones... ha, that's on my iPod and I love to play that on Guitar Hero

I Wanna Hold Your Hand- The Beatles... on iPod also (see a trend?)

Viva La Vida- Coldplay. I like the stings in there too, Matt. Plus the line, "I know St. Peter won't call my name."

Time of My Life- David Cook.............. Any Hootie and the Blowfish fans out there?
default_biggrin.png

The Dance by Garth

This song was on the radio when I left the vet after Brisket was diagoned w/cancer. Couldnt drive sat in the car and had to call my husband to take us home. For some reason that song was on the radio alot during this time....right up until the day he passed. Still think of Brisket daily and that song always is in the back of my mind. I had a couple verses put on his little cremation box. To me its sort of changed and no longer a sad song....kind of strange but I think its a good healing song.

We love you Brisky

Rest in Peace Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
The RENT soundtrack is always in the back of my mind - I have seen the show about a half dozen times on and off Broadway.

The other song that's always coming up lately is "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.

Sydney-

Hey best friend!
default_laugh.png
My favorite song, as you know, is Pat Monahan, "Her Eyes". I love this song because it's so bubbly and romantic!
default_wub.png
I love it!

Ones stuck in the head:

Fourth of July- Jackson Rohm

Saturday in the Park- Chicago.

Viva La Vida- Coldplay

She's On Fire- Train

Say It Again- Marie Digby

Any one else trying to stop the subconscious singing?
default_wink.png

There's a whole lot of songs i LOVE not sure which is my favorite.. i'm big on classic rock ....but the one that is always stuck in my head lately (not so sure i even like it..) is that song "I kissed a girl"... LOL it's very snappy and rather annoying (hence the reason it's probably always stuck in my head)....
Ok not my favorite song but one which is sure stuck in my head as well.

I find myself cleaning the barn and humming I kissed a girl and I liked it the taste of her cherry chapstick and my next thought is OMG what am I even thinking of singing
default_rolleyes.gif
:DOH!

But it does get stuck in your head for sure.

I also have to admit I love My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas

Latest posts

Back