Favorite photos from the past 2 days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Okay--the new addition first because I'm teasing you--you really thought it was a horse???
default_biggrin.png

I have 5 girls on one pasture and since I was off this week I was able to refill water buckets. It's hot and they are very thirsty. So.... off to TSC to see what I could find. This ought to work:

watertank.jpg

I just liked that photo.
default_yes.gif

Then yesterday a mom came out with three horse loving kids. These are terrific kids. If they had a barn and fence up they would have bought a few, but they aren't ready. They will be coming a few times a month to learn more about horses and I'll see what's available when they are ready.

I took a lot of photos while they were here--as usual. But these are my favorite ones. (Their mom gave me permission to post them.)

First I always have them get used to the wild and flighty equine.
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5242-2.jpg

(Please notice the new fence in the background. We've slowly replaced the welded wire with goat panels. Very expensive--but it's a forever thing now.
default_yes.gif
Only 4 more panels to put up.
default_aktion033.gif
)

Rosie is so stand-offish.
default_wink.png

IMG_5225.jpg

Then there was some leading going on.... Rosie was a bit too rambunctious for them.

I love this shot for a few reasons. First the caption that runs in my head is "Hey! She said if I say "walk!" you'd walk! Just where is your go button???"
default_biggrin.png
And if you look in the background--just about a mile away is the Little Church we're named after.
default_yes.gif

IMG_5230.jpg

They worked it out.....
default_wub.png

IMG_5234.jpg

Here there's a discussion going on about who's going to hold the lead rope where....

IMG_5231.jpg

Teamwork is what this family is all about!! (That cornfield is where I take Rosie for walks to teach her how to keep a proper distance from her handler--she has her row and I have mine.
default_wink.png
I'll be sad when it gets planted. I love the soybean field on the other side too. They just fertilized that one today--taking my playground away.
default_sad.png
)

IMG_5233.jpg

Blessing was someone's favorite.
default_yes.gif

IMG_5239.jpg

I told them every horse was well trained in kisses--guess it's always good to make sure.
default_wub.png

IMG_5238.jpg

I thought you'd enjoy those.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW those last two pics really made me smile
default_yes.gif
That's what horses are all about
default_aktion033.gif

See I told you they were the friendliest horses in the country well some of them anyway. I just love the kisses pic and can see they are SOLD on having some of their own soon. Great pics Karla

kids and minis..does it get any better than that....beautiful pictures with lots of emotion....thank you for posting!!!!

Latest posts

Back