Favorite Ice Cream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just discovered this one a couple of weeks ago. Edy's (sp?) double fudge brownie.....YUM!!!

These ones...

food_noteworthy-39948.jpeg
dulce_pint.jpg

And this one...
0007684010058_215X215.jpg

Oh oh... I just saw that Ben & Jerry's now has a Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavour.

I gained 4 pounds just typing this post out...
default_gaah.gif

My roommate just got me hooked on Candy Jar by I think Bluebell. I am so glad that I don't easily gain weight now that she's brought this to my attention
default_biggrin.png
. Second favorite for me would have to be Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough or peanut butter cup. While my transplanted pancreas lasts I'm going to take full advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
These ones...
food_noteworthy-39948.jpeg
dulce_pint.jpg

And this one...
0007684010058_215X215.jpg

Oh oh... I just saw that Ben & Jerry's now has a Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavour.

I gained 4 pounds just typing this post out...
default_gaah.gif
Tagalong, that peach cobbler one looks delicious, then again I like peaches.

Dan

For me, it's definately Ben and Jerrys Strawbery cheese cake!!!! Then my old stand-bys are French vanilla and Butter pecan.

I just saw that picture that Tagalog posted and I just had that haagen dazs one yesterday!!!! It was wonderful!!!!!

I LOVE ice cream!!!
default_wub.png
It's been known to be my dinner, especially in summer....

I love mint chocolate chip, black raspberry, chocolate plain or with anything!, coffee, and coconut! A local place called Greco's makes their own ice cream and they have a very yummy coconut with chocolate chip ice cream!! Can't do the cookie kinds, nothing with cookie/cake/crumbs in it because of my wheat allergy, but I find plenty of other flavors!!

Recently discovered the Starbucks ice cream...mmmm, dangerous!!

My very own recipe(it was from our neighbor, growing up...MAANNNYYY years ago) for homemade vanilla ice cream!

Any of you remember when Homemade meant taking turns turning the crank while another kid sat on the whole thing so it wouldn't move around?? Now it's electric....in summer, I sometimes have my homemade for supper, too!!
default_smile.png

Margo

I've just discovered the Haagen Dazs Reserve flavors.....
default_risa8.gif

The best yet, and most unique, is Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle. Wow! I have a new one to try this week too, Fleur de Sel Caramel. Sounds a lot like Dulce de Leche, which is heavenly, except with some chocolate. Never a bad thing LOL.

Jan

Added - Just tried the Fleur de Sel Caramel......OMG is all I can say!

I have not had it in 25 years or so, but it's still my favorite!

BLACK FOREST made in Mendocino CA. Made in a little shop. Has won many awards!

Picture a chocolate, kind of chocolate mocha almond flavor. WITH almonds, chocolate chips and real black cherries!

I also love strawberry frozen yogurt!

I pretty much never eat ice cream. Too fattening for my big self. I've not had all the ones you all posted. IF I do have any, it's plain chocolate or vanilla, and only a little bit. Darn, now I want some!
default_laugh.png

Thought of two new ones:

A dark chocolate ice cream called Darkside, made at a local homemade ice cream store.

And the fro-yo version of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. It's as if they can freeze happiness and put it in a one pint cardboard container and stock it in store shelves.
default_biggrin.png

Or maybe that's just the sugar talking...
default_wacko.png

Wow, some of these brands I have never heard of.........

Being lactose intolerant, in the summer heat I go through a LOT of lactade pills, LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm lactose intolerant too! So the rare times I do have ice cream, and I get that evil look, my hubby knows to back away from me!
default_laugh.png

Kawartha Dairy's Moose Tracks. Those little chocolate/peanut butter cups are yummy.

Baskin Robbins Chocolate Mousse Royale is really yummy too.

Pretty well anything that has chocolate.

Has to be chocolate.

If there isn't any chocolate in it, it's not worth my time to eat it, unless of course there is chocolate fudge syrup available to put on it.
default_biggrin.png

Umpqua Premium Pralines N' Cream
default_wub.png

"Pecan pralines are added to a butter pecan ice cream and blended with a rich caramel revel"
default_smile.png

So sugary, so buttery. It's ice cream crack.

In the 3 gallon tub at Gepetto's Ice Cream Parlor in Old Town St. Helens, OR. Worth the 15 minute trip down there when I'm in the mood.

Daryl

We have this ice cream shoppe in Sharpsburg called Nutters. They have killer ice cream. I try to stay away from this place but it just sucks me in. Lol

My absolute favs are pumpkin, egg nog (luckily they are seasonal flavors). Then there is cotton candy confetti, butter pecan, uuummm strawberry and hot fudge sundaes!!!!!

My absolute fav is Braums Chocolate Almond.

But mint chocolate chip and chocolate marshmallow run close.

I don't ever really eat all the fancy brands. Do all my ice cream shopping at Braums.

But we did have a frozen custard place called Shakeys one time that was AWESOME!

Being DMll I usually have to be careful on my quest for the best but I love Blue Bunny Coffee sugar free with Hersheys Choco syrup with a touch of reddi-whip and a cherry on top
default_rolleyes.gif

Julie - HI FIVE ! CHOC ALMOND FROM BRAUMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! my all time fave !

during the holidays I prob eat all the PUMPKIN ice cream that braums makes !

I remember though back when i was in high school Braums had a flavor that was by far the

best ever ever ever - OATMEAL COOKIE DOUGH ! I soooo wish they would bring it back

I also like Butter Pecan Black Walnut and ANY SHERBERT

frozen yogurt is pretty good too

I like ICE CREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i lived in the city Maggie Moos made there own and the Peanut Butter flav was mmmmm yummy !

Okay i gotta stop or im goin to have to go eat some ice cream ! and some of that CAKE I made from scratch today

(Ties self to computer chair )

Back