favorite farm websites

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winchester Farms

Reaction score
I know someone posted this topic a while ago, but i'm bored....so lets hear your favorite farm web sites to look at and oogle over the horses!

Oh easy one for me that would be Janets at Limestone Miniatures. I LOVE her horses they are each one more amazing then the last. She is such a WONDERFUL lady- as honest as they come, classy and stands behind her horses, she is always so patient with me and my questions I cant say enough wonderful things about her. I was lucky enough to purchase my colt Manny from her after many years of being a "Nighthawk stalker"
biggrin.gif
but her patience and kindness to me the many years before when i was in no position to buy will NEVER be forgotten.

And one look at her horses and they cant be forgotten either. Make sure to check out the show horses if you really want to drool

Limestone Miniatures

Hey, Lisa, you took my vote....lol. I visit the Limestone site almost daily, if not more.... Of course my Teddy has 2 daughters on the show page so I am always checking on them.

I also love to visit

Willow Creek

and

El Rancho Loco

Well Tami your site isnt to shabby either.We have the same taste in horses only you are the one who gets them and I get to drool over them LOL

go check out tamis as well(link is in her signature)

and your new stallion Tami WOW he sure does it for me he is amazing

Last edited:
I like Critter Creeks website. Love looking at those gorgeous Appys. I like the Toyland website too, being a Falabella breeder its nice to see so many pure Falabellas on one site and for sale!

CCMF! I go there everyday, dont want to miss anything.
biggrin.gif

Seems stuck up I know, but I enjoy looking at MY web site.
wub.gif
www.TRUEJOYMINIATURES.com

My sister Ranae does my web site, she is available to set up web sites. Her email is [email protected]

I am so happy with all my hand picked minis, handpicked one by one, and I am proud of my herd and their babies.

So there!
new_shocked.gif
LOL!!!

Ps. I also LOVE looking at Marty's web site, and REO'S Roko minis, and Becky's RedRock, and Marnie's Sunset Ridge, and also Willowcreek Farms. I have bought mares from Marnie and Becky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say Alliance Miniatures I just drool everytime, Someday I may own one of thier stock HAHAHA! In my dreams.

Then I would say Reece Family Miniatures and Scott Creek.

Thanks,

Christine, you beat me to Hoofbeats & the Buck On horses! DROOL......

jennifer
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back