Favorite Class to show in?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite class to show in?

• Halter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jumper

• Hunter

• Halter Obstacle

• Showmanship

• Liberty

• Costume

• Western Country Pleasure

• Country Pleasure

• Pleasure

• Park Harness

• Total voters

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
I am doing a speech in college about showing miniature horses, so here is a quick survey, What is your favorite class to show in? Thanks.
default_smile.png

I consider myself strictly a halter person for the most part...maybe a driving horse or two in the near future...i did a little jumping with a gelding i showed last year..that was fun but i had to vote Halter...hands down Halter
default_smile.png

I cannot stand showmanship...never shown it..to me just not something i can see myself enjoying...obsticle right in there too. I never watch it, i tried it once...just not my cup of tea.

Liberty i more enjoy watching...have a few horses that would put on a heck of a show...but its that catching part....

My favorite class to show in is country pleasure driving, although I am new to it. I don't feel that I do a good job in showing our horses to their best advantage in halter.

Good luck with the speech.

Gary

Another vote for Roadster here! I'm LOVING watching the roadster classes here at Worlds ..... nearly as much fun as driving in them!

Roadster is my favorite... but since it wasn't there I put "Liberty". Add me to the list of people who HATES being in Showmanship. It's boring to watch and I am NOT a stickler for the details!!! Uggghh. And I like a prancy excited horse, not one that looks like it's sleeping in the show ring.

Andrea

My very favorite is driving obstacle! Halter makes me sick to my stomach! Of course the horse knows it and ends up acting foolish which makes me more nervous.........

I have to agree with Stormy. I love obstacle driving, and I hate halter! I think shows need to have more performance classes and a lot less halter. You usually have to wait through twenty halter classes to get to two or three driving classes. It's no wonder there are not a lot of spectators at most shows. They get bored and leave! :DOH!

Ah, I can't believe I forgot Roadster! And I even rechecked the list to make sure I had everything. Sorry, oh well.

While I have yet to show in Roadster, it does look quite fun!

I put down country pleasure driving, but really my favorite is VERSATILITY!!!

Least favorite...I might vote for showmanship if it weren't for costume class. You will never find me in a costume class. EVER. I might do Showmanship if I was going for a certain type of high point award.

My 2 favorite are Roadster and Versatility, but I voted for Country Pleasure driving the competition in my area is tough and so much fun when you win, lot of times theres more then 10 in the ring!

Latest posts

Back