Favor Request -- Snap Shots from Mare Stare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Do any of you know how to take screen snap shots off of Mare Stare? I'm not smart enough to figure it out despite several attempts :DOH!

If any of you know how to do it and have the time, I would be so thankful if you could email me some pictures of this mare on Erica's camera right now:

http://www.marestare.com/tinytrotter.php

She is a a "white" (perlino) mare that just had a buckskin filly
default_wub.png

My email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot for any help!!!
happy0064.gif

All you have to do is right click on the video screen and a box should show up with the "Take Snapshot" option and it should bring up another window to where it automatically saves the picture to your computer

I do that, and it opens up a folder, but doesn't "take the picture"
default_sad.png
I'm using the current version of Explorer, too...

Hmmm.. When I right click and hit the 'Take Snapshot" it brings up a folder called 'UnrealSnapshots' (which I assume Unreal is the type of video feed is used through Marestare) and the pic(s) are automatically in there..

Thank you!!! I appreciate the pictures of them
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

When I first tried the snapshots this morning, it said it couldn't find that folder, so I made it. Now it just opens up the folder when I try and save one but it doesn't take the picture.

Thanks for the ones you saved!

CONGRATULATIONS JILL!!!!!!!

Peanut is an Uncle!!!! And what a Gorgeous little Niece he has too!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

More pics please when you and Erica get a chance!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Nancy
default_smile.png

I use the "print screen" button on the computer, and they come out just fine.
default_yes.gif

the button is above the insert key and on my keyboard at least reads "prt scrn"

Latest posts

Back