Fat and Fuzzy Fall Picture of Father & Son

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I snapped this picture this morning while out taking pictures of the new boys. Looking at it, it's hard to believe that these guys ever even stepped into the show ring, let alone won "the good ribbons". As you can probably see, they look so much alike other than color. And they're both very smart in a way that turns them into real stinkers sometimes. Both just get this mischeivious look in their eyes and you can see the wheels turning... Skipper, the silver chestnut sabino roan, is the son, Derby, the light palomino, is the daddy.

Derby%20and%20Skipper%20--%2011252005%20--%20044.jpg

Derby%20and%20Skipper%20--%2011252005%20--%20065.jpg

(and, see, they do actually morph into show horses)

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20May%2010,%202004%20075.jpg

Skipper-VMHC-by-DRockwell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't families ties amazing?

Derby is going to always be one of the most nicest horses ever way. He's like a National treasure.

Aww, they look so cute and fuzzy in the winter and so beautiful and handsome for the shows!
wub.gif

Great pictures!
aktion033.gif

Very pretty horses! Goodness, what a difference in their winter wooly pics to their show pics. Either way very nice.

Jessica

I love the fuzzy pictures. They are so cute!

B-E-A-U-tiful Boys! I do see the similarities in them...and they do clean up nicely
yes.gif
Thanks for sharing Jill! I always love to see pics of your horses
biggrin.gif

-Kris

Isn't it amazing how a cute fuzzy mini can transform into a sleek showing machine
yes.gif
They both look so much alike - if they were the same color - they could be twins. Very nice
aktion033.gif

Thanks folks! These are some of my good boys, for sure. Even when they are being little stinkers, it's kind of hard not to smirk at them. They're real special to me. Derby was my very first stallion (though he's now a gelding) and my first show horse. Skipper is my first "home bred" anything. Actually, to date, my only home bred anything.
wub.gif
Just wait 'til DunIT and Destiny are old enough, and Skipper will be in good company!

WOW-wee!!! They sure are a couple of pretty boys! I love the fluffy vs. sleek pics. Your Skipper reminds me color wise of my little Manny....'cept Manny is more solid-like paleish pinkish when he's clipped. You can definitely tell your boys are related! But Jill...with all these horses to show, you're gonna have to grow more arms for the show ring...or send a couple over here my way....does'nt matter I won't be picky!!!
laugh.gif

edited for typos....
wacko.gif

Hi Jill,

i just wanna know how did you get your pics on here.Once you get this message will ypu please tell me on here.

thanks katherine

Cheyenne -- hehe!!! I think that for next season, I'm letting everyone but Sunny, Bacardi and DunIT stay home and be horses but ya never know... I love showing them all but as you point out only have two hands
smile.gif

Katherine -- To post the pictures, you need to first have the pictures located somewhere on the internet.

Then what you do click the IMG button above the text window you get when typing a message and then cut and paste the URL internet location of the picture into the box that will pop up when you press the IMG button and click "OK"

smile.gif

Hi Jill and everyone else,

I just wanna know how yall get your pics on here.if yall will tell me please i will really appriciate it.I need to get a pic of my pony poppy on here.Again if you could tell me how to get a pic on here. I will send you a pic of her.

thanks

Katherine

When you hit "add reply" or from the main page the button to start a "new topic", that will open up a text window for you to type in and above that window, there is a tool panel where you have an "IMG" button
smile.gif
Also, there is a practice board here if you want to fool around with it and practice.

They're sure pretty boys, in their fuzzies or slick and ready to show. They sure look alot alike
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back