Farms - Web sites

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
Is there a sale board for miniature donkeys somewhere? How about farms and web sites?

I would like a spotted jack............miniature. Do they come in homozygeous?

Beth

Hi Beth,

Short Assets is in Eddy, right around Waco. They have very good donkeys. That is where I got Kilroy. There website is www.shortassets.com.

Tony has a cute spotted jack for sale too.

As far as homozygous, can't answer that. I'm sure they probably do since it is a gene.

If you want to breed for mules though, all color genetics go out the window.
wacko.gif

Color genetics out the window? Oh lord..........wanted some cute spotted minimules, they are really cute!

I saw a GORGEOUS all white (big) mule the other day. A colt...? with blue eyes. He was stunning, looked just like his mom except with long ears...........her neck and body but donkey ears.

But the baby donkeys are adorable. So maybe a breeding pair? I did look at that site but they had no spotted jacks for sale. I think a spotted jenny tho.

Thanks,

Beth

You can just go to your search engine and write in Miniature Donkey or Miniature Donkey Farms and alot will come up. Or Miniature Donkey Sales. Then when you find a farm, go to there link page and then go to there link page, oh, geeze, I can tell you, you can sit for hours and hours, looking at all the donkey farms. Oh, and go to www.lovelongears.com.

In Macon, MO. next montrh there is a week long Exotic Animal auction, the week end is when the miniature horse, Llama, and donkeys sell.. This is a auction that is known world wide and is held 4 times a year 2 of those sales are the week long ones like the one coming up next month.....I may go to it not sure, I have friends on the MO., Iowa. boarder about 3 hours away from that sale and just may go to it I am still not sure,,JUST to watch as this is ALL exotic animals from big cats, to different types of critters like Rendeer, etc.

Back