Farm Signs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birchcrestminis

Reaction score
Any one want to show off their farm signs? Anything goes for this post.

I'd like to see the sign you have out by the road, whats hanging on your

barn, on your trailer, on your truck. Signs that advertise your miniature

horse farm.

Thanks! I hope people will post.

Hope you can see it I made it smaller to upload it. I couldn't afford a big expensive sign and we live on a dirt road so this was the next best thing. TJ

Here is mine. Hubby bought this for me for Christmas several years ago.

sign.jpg

Really like both of those signs,

simple, clear, and easy to read.

And really fancy, love the hanging flowers!

Thanks for posting. Anyone else??

Here is ours

Its from when we were boarding full size horses, before our Mini days it has

definitely seen better days. Doesn't even mention miniatures. Its at the bottom of our driveway.

It does look better than the paint shows up in this picture though

But we can get a new one when we move, once we sell our farm.

bottomofdrivewaydowntheroad.jpg

Wow there all suchdifferent ideas!! Very creative!! I should have mine in later october or november!!

Here's ours it's been up at the front the last 15 years and has been a good source of getting a lot of our colts sold from people just driving by and stopping in..

roadsign.jpg

All your signs look great!!

Relic, your little black sillouette driving horse....did you design that your self and cut it out. I have been looking for someone to make or at least draw me a full size pattern of that exact same one. I want to put a couple on my fence...yours look adorable. The ones I have seen in the past do not have the detail that your does. Thanks, Heidi

Here's mine

I decorate it for everything, I'm hopeless

FarmTourA.jpg

and decorated for the 4th of July

4thofJuly.png

and Christmas

07ChristmasB.jpg

fall deco is coming up this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love all the different signs

Here is the one I designed myself and had printed on Canvas.

Taken outside tonight, first time with taking night picture with my camera, I am amazed it worked.

Signatnight-1.jpg

signcanvas.jpg

Gee, everyone I LOVE all the signs Especially Brave Little Prancers how creative. LOVE it. Someday.... Right now concentrating getting this show season paid off... Oy Vey!!!!!!!! STILL have to get a new cart cover and what EVER else comes up,,,,, THE never ending list. Oh yea DENTIST is NEXT month, see I knew there was something else. TJ

Gee, everyone I LOVE all the signs Especially Brave Little Prancers how creative. LOVE it. Someday.... Right now concentrating getting this show season paid off... Oy Vey!!!!!!!! STILL have to get a new cart cover and what EVER else comes up,,,,, THE never ending list. Oh yea DENTIST is NEXT month, see I knew there was something else. TJ

Latest posts

Back