Farm Signs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
Hello!

My farm sign was vandalized the other day and now I have to buy a new one. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of mine. I'd love to see pictures of your farm signs and perhaps you could share where you purchased them.

Thank you in advance!!

I'm sorry to hear your sign was vandalized. Not fair!

I'm not a "sign" person but where I live there are no street signs (they don't last long lol)

so if you need an ambulance or expect company nobody will find your place unless you have

something out front. Janine at Trinity designed the logo. (For a surprise, Jerry put it on my truck window too). The sign was done locally at a print shop and Jerry and I made the planter. The sign is held up by 2 4X4 posts and have horse heads on top of them.

FrontEntranceJan08.jpg

Wow!!! That is really nice Marty, thank you for sharing! Is your little horse ceramic?

Here's mine. My hubby got it for me for Christmas several years ago. It actually came with a palomino colored horse grazing, and it was BAD! The person that did the painting had no talent at all for doing a horse, and it looked more like the head of a snake! It was BAD! So we took it to a local gal that is an artist, and had her paint over the original horse. The horse painted on it is Little King's Stom Cloud, a little bay pinto stallion I owned for severeal years.

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg

The little horse is concrete. It was about $60.00

PS: I haven't killed any of the plants yet. YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am finally getting my sign made... I designed it and this guy is making it.

30" x 70" in black painted metal.... He does excellent work... in Ontario....

Just OK'd it today.... Cannot wait for the finish project....

SignforKavelbel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine. My hubby got it for me for Christmas several years ago. It actually came with a palomino colored horse grazing, and it was BAD! The person that did the painting had no talent at all for doing a horse, and it looked more like the head of a snake! It was BAD! So we took it to a local gal that is an artist, and had her paint over the original horse. The horse painted on it is Little King's Stom Cloud, a little bay pinto stallion I owned for severeal years.

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg
that is a very beautiful sign, i would love to have one like yours and the same for you Marty, love the concrete foal
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
very nice signs everyone
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I have a question. I was wanting to put up a sign and last spring my ins sent a guy by to look at the house again as my ins was coming up for renewal. The first words out of his mouth were "im glad you dont have a sign advertisig this as a horse farm". I said why? And he said because you would be cancelled immediately. Anyone else have trouble with ins by putting up a sign?

I have a question. I was wanting to put up a sign and last spring my ins sent a guy by to look at the house again as my ins was coming up for renewal. The first words out of his mouth were "im glad you dont have a sign advertisig this as a horse farm". I said why? And he said because you would be cancelled immediately. Anyone else have trouble with ins by putting up a sign?
We have farm insurance, so I doubt a sign would make any difference here, though I have never asked.

Latest posts

Back