Farm Name Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arb&agb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone...I thought I would start here, since there is a wide range of the country covered.
smile.gif
Can you help me first find out, do you have to register your farm name with anyone, like the AMHR? Also, we have been thinking of a couple different farm names and I was just wondering if any of these farm names were already taken or if you guys like any of them? They are (they are msotly the same just different variety):

Small Pleasures or Small Wonders or Wee Pleasures or Wee Wonders

We now not only have our miniatures horses but our first three Dexter cows arrived last night
aktion033.gif
Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you want to reserve a PREFIX of SUFFIX to be used only for the horses you have bred (in their registered names).. you can reserve those with the AMHA and/or AMHR and/or ASPC etc.. Check with them first for available names.. they will have differing lists.

My farm is Fox Holler Farm--- AMHA would not let me use FHF or FoxHoller because it was too close to FoxHollow and some other farm had FHF I think. My AMHA prefix is Js FHF --- AMHR however let me reserve BOTH Js FHF and Fox Holler.

I think it is $20 fee for members to reserve prefix or suffix

I like all the names you specified.

Good luck

JJay

Back