Farm facebook pages

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one it is DGR MINIS

It is set up for likes!

We use it for advertising and just general farm news and upload pictures to it. I primarily started it so I could update horse stuff without clogging up my other friend's FB pages if they didn't want to hear about it -- this way the ones that do want to can and the ones that do not don't have to
default_smile.png

We have had one for a couple of years. It is a fast way to announce a newborn foal and keep people up to date on the farm activities. We post at least once a week and respond to people's comments. We also post videos.

Pacific Pintos Facebook Page

MS-Right-Side-Aug.gif

Thanks for all the great replies - and the opportunity to "Like" your fb pages!

I just built mine, but don't have any content added yet: Wayward Winds Miniatures. Please go out and "Like" mine, too. I'll add content as we go!

No, I think it's kind of redundant to have a website and a FB site for the farm too. I have enough trouble keeping up with email and other things, lol I dont need another thing to keep up with.

I have a facebook farm page, but I am facebook illiterate so I dont know if you can "like" my page...I dont post much, but do plan to post foals on there as they re born next year. If you search for Ourfarm Miniatures on facebook, that is the page.

Lunde Miniature Horse

Facebook is awesome. Im currently trying to make 'a movement' that I post all my gleeful horse comments on my Barn facebook page..

People are starting to think that all I think about is horses... *cough,
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

We have a FB page, but I tend to use the main Facebook Wesco Farms one more.

Also if any of you are using Google+ let me know. I have a WescoFarms one there too, and will add you.

** I went through and "LIKED" everyone that had a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farm Promotion is really the only reason i have a FB page. I friend those people with minis as their avatar. I do have a few people on there that are my actual friends but mostly its all for promoting my beautiful minis. I try to post pics every now and then.

Mines under my name Angel Lee Alachua, Fl

l just made one so l'd have a place to put pix of my fave men and others around the farm. l don't know if my link works...heck l don't know how anything on the computer works so get excited if anything l post shows up
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
l think l have a like button but l can't see it even though some like it.

http://www.facebook....286156344737123

the like button is on the top at the end of your farm name that is in bold lettering, hope that helps you find it! and yes your link works
default_saludando.gif

We have a page on FB Vanity Grove Farm

I use my Face Book page to post my Show Results, sale horses, new foals , new horses and my dogs for sale. I have had several sales that were directly from my Face Book Page.

Latest posts

Back