Far Vista Farms Blue Buckeroo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
This was Bucky's first year showing. He is a 4 yo gelding that spent his life out to pasture before we got him last fall. He is very timid so we were pleased at how well he did and how far he has come.

BuckyAMHA2.jpg

BuckyAMHA3.jpg

BuckyAMHA4.jpg

BuckyAMHA1.jpg

He is gorgeous! Love the photos. Thanks for sharing and glad you are pleased with him. That is really what it is all about, isn't it?

This is what Bucky looked like when we brought him home last November. Poor little guy was afraid of his own shadow. He has come such a long way and we are very proud of him.

RSCN2750-1.jpg

RSCN2753.jpg

He's really handsome. Gotta ask though.....what color is he??? To my untrained eye he's obviously bay but miniature horses have sooo many color choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is definitely a bay. I am having really good luck with the "Omega Horse Shine". I also give him a small handful of black oil sunflower seeds.

I should mention that the pictures above were taken by photographer - Lynn Baker - at Maine's AMHA rated show. Lynn does a great job.

What a transformation that little guy has made! He is gorgeous and his coat looks so healthy

default_wub.png
:wub He is gorgeous Sue and Makayla!!!! He is going to make someone "else" a great show gelding next season!!!! Good luck on selling him to a nice show home!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back