Fans of The Voice?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Anybody else following the show and who do you think will go to the end for each team?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to watch it this year since American Idol has gone to crap....but I didn't realize it started, I hate to start a series if I'd already missed the important stuff...my friends watch it and they love it. My SIL is a flight attendant and Blake Shelton was on her flight a few months ago...she said he was so nice...she got pics with him....and of course she said he is cute as ever.

I love the show! Though I mostly watch it because Adam Levine is hot. Lol. This is Cee-lo's and Christina's last year as judges, as they want to pursue their careers. (Not too sad to see Christina go, I've never been much of a fan of her's.) I do think that Adam and Cee-Lo have built really good teams, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of their singers wins.

I love the show as well, never miss it. Tonight the two women singers for Cristina.... I think Christina made a mistake in not taking the 15 year old but glad she got a steal and is still in it.

We really enjoy the show, too.

We've watched since the 1st season. We like the format and the interaction

between the judges.

This year is better than last when Christina seemed to be in a snit thru-out.

No clear favorite yet, the talent has been very good this year.

We LOVE the show at our household. Hubby and I both watch it and think some of the singers on it are better than those out earing the big bucks.

Watched last night, so many awesome singers. The next show will be nail biting

I enjoy the show. That Adam Levine seems so genuinely nice, as is Blake Shelton. I can never remember a name of the contestants, but there's alot of talent out there

I tape it so finally got caught up today. I really like this show, its a true test of talent from the start. And yes, even old me watches because Adam and Blake are eye candy. I love how they get along with each other, makes it entertaining. I have been a Blake fan since I heard him sing Dallas the first time. Saw him in concert when he was a new guy and he was awesome then too. Glad to see they are making a difference in people lives.

Now if you haven't watched it from the start, now is the time to really get into it, with the next round each team will be cut in half. While I love the blind auditions, I love the knockout rounds.

I tape it so finally got caught up today. I really like this show, its a true test of talent from the start. And yes, even old me watches because Adam and Blake are eye candy. I love how they get along with each other, makes it entertaining. I have been a Blake fan since I heard him sing Dallas the first time. Saw him in concert when he was a new guy and he was awesome then too. Glad to see they are making a difference in people lives.

Now if you haven't watched it from the start, now is the time to really get into it, with the next round each team will be cut in half. While I love the blind auditions, I love the knockout rounds.
Lol, I totally agree about the eye candy. You and I had the same thought :).

I watch it because I love Adam Levine. I mean I LOVE Adam Levine. Really LOVE him! I want him to come to my door in the worst way. Because I really love Adam Levine. A LOT!

I am so with you on that one Marty. I had never heard of him until The Voice and now I love his music. I want to adopt him, and while I am not a huge lover of ink (watching to much Sons of Anarchy), his doesn't bother me LOL. Of course having Blake around wouldn't be hard either, he is such a tall man. LOL

I think the personalities of Adam and Blake really add to the "fun" of the show.

Latest posts

Back