Fancy has gone to be with her fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Lyn.....I am so sorry. I know your heart is breaking, as mine did when I lost Missy & her foal.
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

I can't stop the tears either. :no: Reading of your loss brings mine back so vividly. Nothing, any of us say to you will lessen your heartache.....but I hope will bring you some comfort.

[SIZE=12pt](((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS & PRAYERS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn-[/SIZE]

So very sorry! May she rest in peace!

Barbie

Lyn, I'm so sorry to read this post this morning. My heart goes out to you.

Rita

default_sad.png
oh my gosh lyn, I am sitting here in tears. I am so sorry for you loss. She sure sounds like she was loved an awful lot and I know she will be terribly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet horse.

I am so sorry...crying...life can be hard sometimes...you did everyting you could for her and you released her when she needed to go.

I am so very very sorry Lyn. My heart breaks for you...you have been through so much. Please rest now and take care of yourself. You did all you could and gave her the peace to rest and go on.

-Amy

[SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and Fancy in my thoughts.[/SIZE]

Christy

[SIZE=24pt]Oh Lyn, I am so heartbroken... At least she is not in any more pain
default_crybaby.gif
: [/SIZE]

Dear Lyn, I feared this would be here this morning. I am so very sorry but it is good you let her go and she felt peace at the end. Tess was such a special little girl as was her lovely mom. The picture I have in my heart of them together with the new baby is wonderful and allows me to smile through my tears for you. I am so very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
LYN I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

HUGS

BONNIE

I felt like she was holding on just for my sake and I didnt think that was fair. When I took her her 6 o clock meds I told her if she wanted to go I would love for her to go be with her girls.... Lucky is across the barn from her.....everything was so quiet.... no one made a sound....... When I went back out to bring her next yogurt she was gone. Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. Now we both can sleep. I saved her once four years ago and I couldnt do it this time.

Lyn :no:

f4d1f318.jpg

Oh Lyn, I am sorry to hear about Fancy!

Denise

Silversong Farm

please know im thinking about you and praying for better times ahead

OH Lyn I am so very sorry.

I know how your heart is breaking, you've had your share and didn't deserve this, but Fancy needed to be with her babies and now they all have found heaven together again

Latest posts

Back