Fancy Bay Frame Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To answer some questions:

Mary she is indeed a true medicine hat.

Melissa and Clay, her sire is from the LTD line Magic Man (his sone) our own Magic Mans Color Prints. He is a loud frame sabino that is homozygous for black. Hence one of the suggestions Pacific Fancy Prints.

Dam is a solid jet black mare with incredible blue eyes that jump off the photos. Her name is Easterbrooks Brite Eyed Dreamer. I actually had her for sale while she was bred, and just took her off the available list a couple of months ago. Now I am glad I did.

Not sure yet if I will keep her or not Melissa. She is 22 inches tall. Stunning, with incredible movement and very friendly from birth. Comes right up to see you and for pets. Not shy at all!

Definatly eye candy and everything we could have hoped for.

Thank you all for your many name suggestions! You came up with a lot of winners!

I hope someday to have a foal mark up like her.

she is precious.
default_biggrin.png

i really love pintos with blue eyes.

You have some fine pintos in your herd.
default_yes.gif

I would love to look outside at all those loud marked pinto like you have.
default_new_shocked.gif

Pintos and appys are a favorites, because their are not two just alike.

i saw your dam on your site, pretty mare.

i couldn't find the sire photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissa Color Prints is on the top of the stallion page. He is a LTD Magic Man son and that is where Fancy is getting her color from. Prints is homozygous for black so this little filly has a 50% chance of being homozygous for black like her daddy.

Here is a photo of him from our website. Yes we were at the ocean with him. We live just two miles from the Pacific Ocean and like to do some photos of our horses there in the summer when it warms up here in Northern California.

magicman4.jpg

Joanne,

very pretty pintos.
default_wub.png

You have a very nice herd.

how long did it take you to find sure loud color pintos for your herd?

We have a black pinto mare due anyday now,who is homozygous for tobiano can't wait to see her foal.

Thank you everyone. Pacific Painted Fancy won!

I have been working on my pinto herd for 15 years. I have bought from all over the United States. I have no fear of bringing in horses from long distances away if they are the right horse for my farm. The shipping costs are made up for by the offspring if you pick the right horse for your herd.

I love getting an infusion of new blood to my farm that is unrelated to my horses as the new horses are so versitial for my breeding program.

We own a lot of frame horses, both stallions and mares. So I have to be careful when I breed. We test all horses that have a possibility of carrying the LWO trait. Especially anything with the Rowdy line in it as they have a tendency to hide the lethal white gene. We do have many horses that trace back to Rowdy, but love to find frames that do not have him in the background just to see what they will produce. This filly is by out LTD Magic Man son so is out of the Sample line.

We are currently working on our homozygous tobiano program. This we have been working on for four years, a second time around for us as we did this once before.

Looking forward to seeing what your mare has!

Latest posts

Back