Fall Miniature Horse Sale--Canfield Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMM6

Reaction score
f07e8d9f.jpg

:aktion033: TRI State Miniature Horse Club would like to announce its 7th Annual

QUALITY AMHR--AMHA Miniature Horse and Tack sale.
default_yes.gif
: It will be held at Canfield Fairgrounds in

Canfield Ohio. Oct. 14th sat. 2006 Tack will start at 10:00 and the horses will follow about 12:30

Consign early, by Sept 23rd to be in our cataloge. :aktion033: Horses must be AMHR or AMHA, neg. coggins & health papers. contact Don Fox [email protected] or phone 724-336-5655

www.cjmm.freeservers.com

I look forward to seeing some of forum friends there, I will be the one doing the

measuering :new_shocked: cjmm

Once they have all the consignments in,where can we see the minis? Thanks!
default_smile.png

We're going to try to go, depends how gas prices are around october i guess. I need to pick up some mini tack for next year!

*bump*

About how many minis are expected to be there,and how long is the sale usually?

good luck!!!! you are soooo lucky i would love to go to something like that
default_yes.gif
: leanna youll have to tell us all about it :bgrin

i think im going!! im a tack freak lol. are you sure they will be selling miniature tack?

Can we put some tack in the auction? I'm thinking about selling my EZ entry cart. Do we have to let you know ahead of time if your going to put tack through? I also have a western Mini show halter i'd like to put through that Coco outgrew along with a few things mini things i bought and never used or even opened lol.

I think we will be going!

Deffently can not take the horse trailer to this sale, the temptation would be just to great :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone :saludando:

The sale useually lasts untill 5 or 6 pm. We useually have 30 to 60 horses to sell.

Yes there will be a mini horse tack dealer there to sell mini tack.from 10 to 12:30

If you have a cart or other nice mini stuff please let Don Fox know & you can bring it to sell.

The youth will have a food stand there. :aktion033:

I hope the poor economy doesn't keep sellers or buyers away.
default_unsure.png
:

Don Fox;;[email protected] phone 724-336-5655

cjmm

Latest posts

Back