Falabella's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knighthawke

Reaction score
I am looking for photos of any of these falabella horses.

Toyland Platero

Toyland Calypso

Toyland Tiny Tooter

Toyland Painted Angel

Toyland Picante Splashes

Toyland Chiquita

Toyland Little La Taba

Toyland Tiny Trix

Toyland Bright Image

Toyland Little Spice

Toyland Trixie

Flaby's Benito

Flaby's Picante

Don Franco

HFS Carmen

Boones HFS Macho

Might be obvious, but did you check with Toyland Miniatures?

Diane wolcott of castlerock minis has a wealth of knowledge on falabellas (and pics!!!) shes a lovely lady and very helpful

Go to google, type each name in the search with quotations around it. What that does is make sure that anything in the search that comes up is EXACTLY what you put in between those quotations so you don't get a bunch of stuff that you don't want. I know there are a bunch of pictures out there of a few of them.

I have e-mailed Laurie Stevens directly a couple of times for pictures and she has always sent me what I needed. A few months ago I sent her an e-mail and didn't get a response until a while later and it was actually from her daughter. I'm not sure if maybe she is having health problems, I hope she is not, but her daughter was very nice and sent me the info I had asked for.

If you don't find them let me know, I'm pretty sure I have saved photos of these, but I'd have to dig up my disks. Sometimes you can find them by googling the name of the horse. I might have some of the others too.

HFS Carmen

Boones HFS Macho

I did google search with quatations, I got phtos of one of the horses and offspring but not of the actual horse. I will email Laurie with all the names and see if she has any. I just got one horse that is purebred falabella my other horses sire if falabella.

Boones HFS Macho is the first horse pictured here:

PICTURE

Flabys Picante is pictured here: PIC

Here's Toyland Picante Splashes: PICTURE

Still looking for Toyland Painted Angel, but here is her 2007 foal in the meantime: PICTURE

Last edited by a moderator:
Having trouble finding the rest, but I did find that most of them have falabella registration numbers, so Laurie should definitely have pictures for you!

its true
default_yes.gif
see youve just proved me right
default_aktion033.gif
!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I am looking for photos of any of these falabella horses.

Toyland Little Spice
Dear Knighthawke,
I know that this is an old thread.

Just want to reply about Toyland Little Spice.

The Sire of my Falabella is Toyland Picante Splashes.

The Dam of my Falabella is Toyland Little Spice.

My Falabella has the Grandsire Toyland Zodiac.
Her Granddam is Toyland Trixie.
Respectfully,
Toyland Lover

Latest posts

Back