Falabella in the pedigree??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
I am interested in a mare and in her pedigree one of the horses just says Regina. Do you think that is the Regina from falabella?? The horses I am interested in is AMHA her number is A75052 and her name is

A Stable Business Appy EasterThanks so much

The Regina that was imported was born in 1964 I believe- dont have access to the AMHA studbook and appears to have been removed from the online studbook that I have bookmarked in my favorites.. ??

Who is the sire and dam of the horse you are interested in? I would probably bet that if there is Appy breeding there, this is the Regina that you are thinking of... if you name someone else in that part of the pedigree I can probably tell you yes or no..

My Snowflake has Regina in her background and I also have Snowflake's son, Cedar Brooks Big Business. and her granddaughter, Little Folks Miss Molly B. I love the line.

Joyce

When you copy information from my web site, Historical Stallions, I would appreciate if you mentioned it in your post.

Thanks, Tony

HNF's Senior

1964 30"

hnfssenior.jpg

Bob and Jo Hasting's Hasting's Nut Farm was the home for the Falabella stallion who was part of the Regina Winery herd for some time, for most of his life. Although named Senior, his name was pronounced Senor, as in the Spanish word. He has sixty-three AMHA foals with the last being registered in 1986. Among his get is National Champion:

HNF's Cisco Kid

YEAR CLASS RESULT

1988 YOUTH HUNTER NATIONAL CHAMPION

1994 OPEN JUMPER RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION

1994 YOUTH OBSTACLE DRIVING RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION

1994 AMATEUR JUMPER RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION

1996 AMATEUR JUMPER FIRST PLACE

1996 YOUTH JUMPER FIRST PLACE

1998 OPEN JUMPER SECOND PLACE

Then there's Regina -- And yes, your pedigree has Falabella horses in it:

This is a picture of the Regina Winery Falabella Hitch (but only 4 horses in this picture) -- and Regina is the front horse on the left in the picture (as you look at it), and Chianti, the "grandfather of miniature appaloosa's" is the horse on the front right of the picture (as you look at it).

reginachiantiupfront.jpg

That's all I'm saying, because Laurie will want to share, too!

I am interested in a mare and in her pedigree one of the horses just says Regina. Do you think that is the Regina from falabella?? The horses I am interested in is AMHA her number is A75052 and her name is

A Stable Business Appy EasterThanks so much
zoey,

I just wanted to say that I bought this mare's 2008 colt. He's pictured in my avatar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back