Faith's thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
wake up and get pics
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
did you buy some Redbull
new_rofl.gif

Oh brilliant!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well done Faith!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hurry up with those pictures!
default_poke.gif
default_impatient.jpg

So where are these pictures - you cant STILL be asleep??????????????

040.JPG

So where are these pictures - you cant STILL be asleep??????????????

Well I may not be asleep, but I have lots of excuses. The forum was down. The camera battery was down. Cold spell blew in and I had to get yet another heat lamp up. I was hungry. I have a toothache as of yesterday (have not had one since I was a kid). We were out of coffee except for singles and I just found out Tassimo system does not fit Keurig. Ok, so I think I can NOW MAYBE get some pictures posted of the little toot. He IS little! I was expecting a much larger foal to appear. But then I was also expecting a filly.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Faith still looks preggers. Poor girl. The only reason toot cannot walk under her is her low belly. He has had a hard time figuring out the teat thing. He checked under her neck, and then under her front legs, then back at her butt, ahhh, he could see it but thought surely you get there from the rear, nope, and finally he side-stepped and found ONE! Guess he is going to be a smart little fella...
default_wink.png
Ok, I am contemplating some names for toot. Here are some pix.

015.JPG 019.JPG

018.JPG

022.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

036.JPG

020.JPG

He is ADORABLE! Such a sweet looking man! And LITTLE!
wub.gif

OMG! That is the cutest little thing! Know what you mean, I went to post the site was down for maintence, then we had a storm, satilite went down, now we have tornado warnings, had to run out, close down the indoor, and the big barn, now thunder again! Seems we can't win. Sorry about your teeth, seems to happen at the worst of times. Congratulations on your little guy again!

Congrats Vicki!!! what a gorgeous tiny correct foal!!! good girl Faith you did a brilliant job!!! oh very exciting
default_wub.png
lovely little boy!!

p.s I LOVE his jacket!

Oh wow now you are forgiven, lol he is soooo cute. Congrats and I hope your toothache goes away.

Congrats Vicki!!! what a gorgeous tiny correct foal!!! good girl Faith you did a brilliant job!!! oh very exciting
default_wub.png
lovely little boy!!

p.s I LOVE his jacket!

Can you believe how big that foal jacket is on him. When Faith foaled the colt "J R" two years ago that same one was too small on him! I am done with foals this year and breeding for a while! I am so glad both of my broodmares were kind enough to foal on Friday so I can have a few days off work.
default_aktion033.gif

Oh he is just the cutest of the cute!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

And how adorable he looks in his pretty blue pj's.
default_yes.gif

Sorry we hounded you for pics when you were having so many problems. Hope your tooth feels better very soon.

Oh, thanks guys. Ya' ll were not really hounding me. I get goofy when sleep deprivation combines with joy and relief!

Thanks Diane. He is cracking me up. I will get a measurement on him today now that I have taken his little blue jacket off. It was so long on him he could not bend his legs very well and he looked like one of those contraptions that scoot around on your floor vacuuming by themselves. Hubby said with him being dark he looked like a roach on cameral. I think I just posted smiley face in lieu of a rofl since the emoticons button is not working with the updates we are going through. He can get to the milk better now that his clothes are off. I was afraid with Faith getting sooooooo hefty that she would have a large baby difficult to birth. When I first saw him while I was tearing the bag off his face I know I looked shocked. I was thinking "oh, my where is the rest of this baby?" Faith was looking at him but was not making any attempt to "help" him. I think she was just so tired from being cooped up and pregnant. I don't know if he would have made it without me tearing the bag. It was thick and he was gasping and sputtering. I can't wait until he warms up to me. Right now he avoids me because I keep cleaning his eyes out.

Congrats! He is adorable, the kind of baby you just want to give a big squeezy cuddle!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

I think we need a few more pictures now please!! Hope your toothache is better?

I think we need a few more pictures now please!! Hope your toothache is better?
I have been out taking some. In for a bite to eat right now. I will be getting some more pix and uploading later. He is just so much fun to play with. Tooth hurts! Got up this morning and fed, took couple of ibuprofins and put orajel on and slept till 2:30 this afternoon. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon after work with dentist. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back