Faith's thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vickie gee

Reaction score
058.JPG

Faith is 308 days today. She is getting "the look" and bagging up. Testing the milk and the levels are changing. Looks like likely it will be a February foal.She was open last year. In 2010 she had whinnied loudly all day on a Saturday and foaled a colt around 4 a.m. on Sunday, Easter morning. I hope she repeats this year and waits until the weekend, announces all day, and lets me be there for her again.This photo was taken 3 days ago. Faith is the queen bee of the herd. She has gorgeous blue eyes and is out of the GMB line. She was bred to my blue roan stallion Memphis. I predict a blue roan filly...or a colt..or a bay roan filly...or colt.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Vickie your girl is STUNNING!!!!
default_wub.png
love those blue eyes! can we see pics of Daddy? will you have her up on marestare soon? would love to watch her for you!!

good luck with foaling!!! how exciting!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

WOW Vickie your girl is STUNNING!!!!
default_wub.png
love those blue eyes! can we see pics of Daddy? will you have her up on marestare soon? would love to watch her for you!!

good luck with foaling!!! how exciting!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Good morning. Sorry, I don't have marestare. I have a camera on her that is actually a visual baby monitor. I am looking at her this morning while I am having coffee. She is "doing the mare stare" with her backside up against the side of her stall.

I am working on getting some decent pictures of Memphis to post.
default_smile.png
I also need to post a close up of Faith's big blue eyes. Possibly there might be one in the members photo gallery. You can check under mine...gotta run for now and feed those hungry critters.

Shes gorgeous and the belly is looking really good
default_yes.gif
shouldnt be too long if shes started with the milk bar so looking forward to seeing some cutie baby pics real soon..Im going to go with a bay roan filly
default_aktion033.gif
with cutie big blue eyes of course
default_wub.png

She is a pretty mare!

I second, Diane! A daddy picture would be great!

Wow not only is this girl gorgeous but she WROTE the foaling book
new_shocked.gif
She needs to have a chat with some of ours girls on how to do it
yes.gif

Congrats and welcome to the gang
smokesmile.gif

Hello!
default_saludando.gif

My name is Mackenzie! You are going to love the people here, they are so fun! Your girl is beautiful! Cant wait to see pics of daddy!

Oh what a pretty girl - thanks for bringing her here so we can share her progress with you. Love the way you said that she shouts during the day before she foals - I had a very useful stallion many years ago who would call to me as a mare started to foal, wish I had him around today!

A picture of Daddy would bee great - have you tried the ring test yet?

Oh what a pretty girl - thanks for bringing her here so we can share her progress with you. Love the way you said that she shouts during the day before she foals - I had a very useful stallion many years ago who would call to me as a mare started to foal, wish I had him around today!

A picture of Daddy would bee great - have you tried the ring test yet?

Hi Anna. Yes, I have done the test. F-I-L-L-Y
default_aktion033.gif
I test with a nail on a string. In fact, I have a thread going on the main forum about testing the nail test. I am keeping stats. So far of the folks that have reported once the foal is born AND did the nail test during the pregnancy we are showing 4 reported and all 4 correct. That would be 100% correct so far. Hope ya'll post on there.

Ok, off to try to get some decent pictures of Memphis. He is actually on the pictures up above forums right now. That was last year after he shed off and looks silver. Right now he is looking black with his winter coat.

Vickie
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a beautiful pic
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah OMG
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
The baby needs her blue eyes
default_wub.png
:wub Welcome and will be watching for updates on this gorgeous little girl
default_aktion033.gif

she is gorgeous I LOVE the blue eyes!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

my mare Penny has blue eyes and I just love them so much! hoping her little baby will have blue eyes too...

YAY for a filly!!

good work with the testing!! I did the ring test on Penny and she is meant to be having a filly too so here's hoping its right and we can add her to the stats list!!
default_biggrin.png

how is she looking today?
default_wink.png

I am still impress on how the nail test did with my minis. I did it to Laney and it was circles... went to Ricky to see if his would move and it was perfectly still. Back to Laney and it immediately started to do circles again! I think we did it over my husband too and it was still lol Hoping it is right! I think Laney has had lots of colts! I wouldn't be upset either way of course- but I wonder if Laney is going to break her colt streak this year
default_smile.png

Here is Memphis...I am still trying to get a good head shot.
default_wacko.png

memphis 012.jpg

new_rofl.gif
Come on Vicki, give the poor guy some respect and turn him round before you take his pic
wacko.gif

new_rofl.gif

Well he's a gorgeous colour and he does have a great rear end Vickie - but would love to see a view of his head!!
default_yes.gif

Faith has such a beautiful head, and those startling blue eyes are just to die for!
default_wub.png

Will be doing the ring test on my girls, but need to wait for a really still day!

default_saludando.gif
welcome to the nut house,,thank you for sharing your mare with us ...is this her first foal and is it your first foal

default_saludando.gif
welcome to the nut house,,thank you for sharing your mare with us ...is this her first foal and is it your first foal

Faith had colt for me in 2010. For previous owner she had a colt in 2007, a filly in 2006, and a filly in 2005.

very pretty bright blue eyes and Dad looks great even from behind
default_yes.gif
cant wait to see baby
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back