Faith's thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure the drugs you were given for your toothache ARE ACTUALLY PAIN KILLERS Vicky???? LOL!!
Aughhh, drugs, goot. Si par far vore! Actually just doin the penicillin and ibuprofen. Did not bother with the rx on the oxy. Could not resist on the dentist remarks. Glad you are feeling better Cassie but you really need to find out what has been causing it.

how's your tooth today Vicki? I hope you feel better
default_saludando.gif

ew yuck! hoping it is the easier of the two options for you!!!

take care! n make sure you clean your teeth LOL hee hee

still up in the air with what I have getting an ultrasound on Wednesday.

can we see some more piccies of your baby please?!

ew yuck! hoping it is the easier of the two options for you!!!

take care! n make sure you clean your teeth LOL hee hee

still up in the air with what I have getting an ultrasound on Wednesday.

can we see some more piccies of your baby please?!
Root canal done. Got a temporary crown and will have actual crown in a couple of weeks. How are things with the flood waters. Hope your ultrasound ends with good news.

023.JPG 021.JPGElvis got to go on his first field trip today. The little filly beside him in the one pic is Breezy. She is exactly 4 weeks older than him. Look at the size difference.

008.JPG

Oh my - he is just soooooooo cute!! - so is his new girl friend.
default_wub.png
:wub

More pictures need asap please!

Hope your tooth has settled down now.

I just love his dark colour, I just really need to give her a cuddle
default_yes.gif
wow Breezy looks huge next to him
default_smile.png

Oh My Goodness! He is a total DOLL! I want, I want!!!

Congratulations again on him. And such a pretty little head on him too. I love wide set eyes and a tiny muzzle.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone. And now for the surprise I got today while spending some time with him in front of the camera...it appears his eyes are blue.

march32012 073.JPG

march32012 010.JPG

001.JPGJust uploaded some pix of the little stud muffin cabbage patch boy. I think that he is going to be registered as LUV ELVIS IN MEMPHIS. Too bad no punctuation allowed. It would be like Luv, Elvis in Memphis.

He and my little Hat Trick would make a perfect pair. If you put them in a paddock together you'd never know which one was which.

SDC18319.jpg

I love his name, I love his colour, I love his blue eyes, I love his head.... boy oh boy! I think I'm in love!!! lol

he is just too cute for words!

you must be so happy with him, so cuddly!!!

congrats again!

He and my little Hat Trick would make a perfect pair. If you put them in a paddock together you'd never know which one was which.

SDC18319.jpg
I was thinking the same thing Amanda, but I think Hat Trick is the taller. Elvis was 16 " at birth and while he has really filled out I don't think he is even an inch taller yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back