Faith's cat has been missing since Tuesday night..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jodie ,

I am sorry twister has not come home yet ,, When i was younger I had a siamese tom cat that would go off on the prowl for 2 or 3 months and then he would come back home he did it every spring until we had him fixed.
default_new_shocked.gif
I wouldnt loose hope yet ,he may be courtin...When he comes home I would make him an appointment to see the vet....Take care and god bless.......mel

Jodie ,

I am sorry twister has not come home yet ,, When i was younger I had a siamese tom cat that would go off on the prowl for 2 or 3 months and then he would come back home he did it every spring until we had him fixed.
default_new_shocked.gif
I wouldnt loose hope yet ,he may be courtin...When he comes home I would make him an appointment to see the vet....Take care and god bless.......mel
Mel,

That's the thing. I blame myself. I had his appt. to take care of the family jewels, but had to canceal due to my wonderful hay accident. I am still off work from it.. I still keep thinking, if i would have only taken him, then he still might be here..
default_no.gif
But I could barely walk not alone drive..

I just have to share the flyer I made, because it is one of my favorite pic's of him. Faith out grew this car seat, so we brought it in. From the minute it came in the house, Twister took it over. He had his own "chair"

Projecttwister.png

I did try to get my # blocked out when I posted it but I couldn't for some reason..

Jodie ,

Don t blame yourself you cant help you got hurt....He had spring fever...Hoping for the best that he will return and be faiths buddy again....know we both know a man is a man ....lol That is a good poster shows his markings well if anyone see's him I hope that they will contact you...

I hope he comes home soon. I know what it is like to lose cats to the outdoors unfortunately. But once we had a stray come to our house. He was very sweet and after a while of trying to find a home for him (we had 2 cats already and couldn't keep him) a lady said she would take him into her home to find a place for him. She had lots of animals to give to good homes. So we took him there. One day guess who showed up at our porch? Yep the cat. He had walked 2 miles, even over a busy four lane road, because he knew we were nice to him. Finally we found a good home far away in the country for him. But if he ever came back again, we probably would have given in and let him stay.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back