Facial Reconstruction Surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
My dog's most favorite toy in the world is her stuffed Pooh Bear. She stole it from a bag of toys a few years ago and it's survived countless hours of chewing and playing. Did y'all know that Pooh Bear can fly? I didn't either, but she was clever enough to discover it over a year ago. He flies across the room so fast it's just a streak :new_shocked: She doesn't like "real" dog toys. Most of those squeak and I think I have the only dog in history that hates a toy that squeaks
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Well, the poor feller's nose got tore off, he's only got one eye left, and something was terribly wrong with the back of his neck. It looked like his head was about to fall off :no: We've bought her other toys, but nothing takes the place of a good Pooh Bear
default_yes.gif
: So tonight I decided to bring out the needle and thick thread and perform surgery on Pooh Bear.

I had an audience :new_shocked: She actually tried to steal him from me a couple of times :eek:

runtpooh1.jpg

Ahhh, a happy doggy at last :aktion033:

runtpooh2.jpg

Just thought I'd share in a doggy's happiness. She's my best buddy and constant companion, so I HAD to do something to make her "smile"
default_wub.png
: Most people think she looks mean, but she's just misunderstood
default_yes.gif
:

Oh my goodness what a face :bgrin :bgrin she is the cutest thing
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: that was so nice of you to fix up her pooh bear :bgrin

Awwwwwwwww
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I love seeing dogs with their stuffed animals!!!!! Winston has a little monkey he loves and Willow loves this stuffed cow. I love it when they carry them and lay down with them
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: GREAT pictures!!!!

I have a few of them that need reconstructing but its normally the neck. However I hit the doller toys so they always go out.

I have one dog who loves the squeeky toys, but the second she makes them squeek another dog comes along and destroys them until the squeek is gone. Thankfully the puppy isnt picky and plays with any toys.

Oh how neat! Lovies are serious stuff! I have a nice Pooh you can have for back up if you wish. Kasha has a cow!

Oh Deb, that would be awesome, thank you! It's funny because I fixed a puppy dog before I fixed Pooh (puppy's legs were falling off and he's now a bob-tailed puppy :bgrin ). That puppy is the exact same color as Pooh Bear, but she knows the difference :eek: The puppy got kicked to the sidelines as soon as she noticed that I was fixing Pooh. She played with that bear for hours last night, LOL. Nothing like the love that a "kid" can have for a certain toy
default_wub.png
: I've also gave hubby the task of playing the grab machine games at the truck stops to get her new toys. Those dollar store ones just don't hold up like this Pooh Bear has :no:

Very cute...made me smile this morning!!

Gunner never liked toys..just his "blankie" (which thankfully he didnt drag around like my kids dragged theirs around...lol)

I've got 4 or 5 that need surgery (including a bear). Sunny takes 'em outside (through the pet door) and Duke promptly tries to destroy them.

Look at that intent look on that puppy's face!!! SO cute!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Lakota has a squeaky goose Mom and Dad gave her a couple of weeks ago. My goodness she goes head over heels for that little toy! Her eyes get big as she carries it around the house and squeaks it...then you have to pry it away from her to put it away or she will anihalate it I'm sure. Her favorite toy tho is her Cong...and she can chew on that thing for hours and not destroy it.

Awww, I'll bet she was HAPPY!!! You are LUCKY that toy lasted a year! My 2 brats here, Molly and Shimmer immediately "de-gut" every stuffy that is brought into the house, no matter how lareg or small it might be! They rip it apart, usually taking the face out first, and then are not happy until all the stuffing is all over the living room floor! :eek: My Mom can't believe it and asks why I let them do that...I just laugh and tell her it's their toys, that's what they are there for. Better those toys than my furniture!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back