Facebook?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great guys... I think I have become Fans of more things in the last 24 hours than I have in the last year.... I should have asked sooner
default_smile.png

I have one Tiny Hooves Miniature Horse Ranch. Just started one last night. Still learning how to put things on it though.
default_wacko.png

Wow, for someone who's been on FB so much since I joined I've sure missed a lot of pages!
default_new_shocked.gif

sfmini said:
I'm with Andi, I also ignore all invitations to become a fan of this farm and that farm and the other farm. If someone annoys me by too many of those to the point that I feel harassed I unfriend them.
default_no.gif
There's two individuals I barely know who keep doing that to me with their businesses and it's so annoying! It makes me want to set my feet and balk like a mule because they're pushing me into it. I'm about ready to unfriend them if they don't knock it off, and I will be sending them a message telling them why.
default_nono.gif

dgrminis said:
I have alot of friends and family that are my friends on my regular facebook page but they don't really know anything about horses and some probably dont care so they dont become fans of the farm page -- that way they dont have to hear all about the horse stuff that they may not care about...
I do feel bad because I'm fairly sure my cousins roll their eyes every time I post about horse stuff (which is constantly) but at the same time, hey, at least I don't play the darn games! I get so tired of seeing the constant "So-and-So has leveled up in _____! So-and-So has found a lost kitten in ______! So-and-so has impersonated a wounded harp seal and needs you to save them from their own stupidity!" :arg!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
I like these people and want to hear about their horses or family, but it drives me nuts having to wade through all their games to do it. It clogs up my news feed.

I think my family can put up with the horses.
default_wink.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I do feel bad because I'm fairly sure my cousins roll their eyes every time I post about horse stuff (which is constantly) but at the same time, hey, at least I don't play the darn games! I get so tired of seeing the constant "So-and-So has leveled up in _____! So-and-So has found a lost kitten in ______! So-and-so has impersonated a wounded harp seal and needs you to save them from their own stupidity!" I like these people and want to hear about their horses or family, but it drives me nuts having to wade through all their games to do it. It clogs up my news feed.
Leia - you can block each of the games, etc, so they don't pop up on your news feed. Every time a new one appears I get rid of it ... just put your mouse over it and a 'hide' box should appear, then you can select whether you want to hide 'Farmville' for example, or whoever it was who was playing farmville. I think I've finally hidden/blocked all variations of farmville.
default_wink.png

Really? Last time I tried that it only had an option for blocking the person. You're my hero!! Thanks Kendra.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to set up a facebook page for my farm. Am I able to sign up under my farm name or do I have to use my first and last name? When I went to sign up, it just asked for my email, first and last name, etc. Is there a way to set it up with my farm name when I register? I would like to have a facebook page for my farm and a seperate personal facebook page. Any ideas how to do that for those of you who have done it in the past? Thanks!

I would like to set up a facebook page for my farm. Am I able to sign up under my farm name or do I have to use my first and last name? When I went to sign up, it just asked for my email, first and last name, etc. Is there a way to set it up with my farm name when I register? I would like to have a facebook page for my farm and a seperate personal facebook page. Any ideas how to do that for those of you who have done it in the past? Thanks!

The way I did it was I registered normally for my page and then I went on to another farm's page and at the bottom left there is a button that says "create a page for my business" and click that and it should take you straight to the setup page. Hope this helps!

I don't have a farm, but I am on facebook. I became a fan on a lot of the farms. I haven't been on LB much as I was working 3rds. But now that I am job hunting I have came back to LB.. Missed everyone..
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back