Facebook?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
I recently started one for my website after a lot of requests so people could follow what was going on on the farm... I know I have already become Fans of Erica's and Whinny For Me so I am sure there are others that are doing this as well... Just wanted to check and see who so I can check out your pages as well..

I think it is a great way to see what is happening without having to check different websites everyday!

Thought I would add if anyone wanted to see it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smolan-KS/DG...IS/304927391646

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have enough of a life to fill up a personal and farm page, if I made a farm one I wouldnt have anything to post on the personal one! LOL

I'm with Andi, I also ignore all invitations to become a fan of this farm and that farm and the other farm. If someone annoys me by too many of those to the point that I feel harassed I unfriend them.
default_no.gif

I don't have time for that.

I have one. I think it's a great way to share pics and updates!
default_biggrin.png

Star Ridge Acres on Facebook

James, You have such beautiful foals coming...you should certainly have a farm page on facebook!!!
default_wub.png

I became a Fan of yours also! AND Lost Spoke.... And Star Ridge... Fans of both of yours now as well... Wow -- this looks like it is really popular... I never thought I would get responses this fast....

I have alot of friends and family that are my friends on my regular facebook page but they don't really know anything about horses and some probably dont care so they dont become fans of the farm page -- that way they dont have to hear all about the horse stuff that they may not care about... AND I completely agree about the invites to pages all the time-- I also do not like that and I do not do that with my page -- people that know me know about it and if they want to join they can and if not that is fine as well
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, I only joined Facebook a week ago and now you want me to have a page for the farm too??? If there is any mini news, it will be posted on my personal page (for now anyway). Like photos from the driving clinic tomorrow...

Back