Facebook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Anyone on Facebook play Farmville?? I'm looking to add neighbours!!!

Just tell me how to find you!
default_smile.png
)

~kathryn

I'm addicted to FarmVille and FarmTown! Feel free to add me as a neighbor - Liz Rocklin

Well Katherine...look me up and all you other FV and FT folks. Another great one is Country Life..i love that one the most right now

feel free to add me as your friend

Kim (Studholme) Macleod

Ottawa, On

My avatar is my bull dog
default_smile.png

I played farmtown pretty obsessively for about a good week, I think I stayed up until around 4-5am harvesting on others farms to earn coins the first few nights.

I've not logged onto it in over a few weeks though, it sort of got "old" to me - I think because I played it so much. I'm sure that I have some plants that are just dieing for water lol.

Farmville addict here.

Sue Cushing.....there is a grey horse for my avitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 12 more for the blue ribbon so will take neighbors please

Lisa Andrade on facebook

Count me in too. I can't get Country Life to load so can't do that one. And, yes I did update the flash player and empty the cookie file but it will come up loading 0% and never load.

Mary Bennett

I was coming on to start a new thread saying that I was new to Facebook and looking for friends when I saw this post
default_wub.png
I joined today because a friend of mine wanted help with a "fish tank" game ha ha ha. But, then I saw this thread. I am thinking that I don't have enough to take care of here on the farm lol and would like to have a virtual one ha ha ha. Please look me up...Missy Richardson...on facebook. Always looking for new friends! Thanks for the heads up on the game...guess I am heading back to face book to find it now.

Latest posts

Back