Facebook, Bette Bourbon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I thought it would be great to try and get as many followers as I can for Bette Bourbon. Who is Bette? Well Bette is a very well loved rubber chicken purse. Bette doesn't go anywhere without people approching her, talking to her, and yes petting her!! Children gauck, adults talk to her. She is a store favorite. Well the idea all started when Bette went to the Bar for Valentines day with the lonley hens. Now Better has her own facebook and will be staying in touch with all her followers. Pictures of the places she goes and status updates of exciteing events. Do you have your own Bette? Then become friends and yours can cluck cluck on facebook too.

Bette Bourbon on Facebook

26193_100687259968631_100000820727034_17052_3052294_n.jpg

Whats Bette doing tonight? Clucktails and watching Bones...

That is a cute purse! She is definately a purse I would like. Go Bette

Where in the world did you find that purse?!
Amazon.com

here is the link. They also have a coin purse version
default_wacko.png

Chicken Purse

Chicken Coin Purse

This is probley the best purse in the world. She gets so much attention at the stores. Only one with negative. Our Bette likes to rub up against stuff and change the color of her feathers. She's been red, blue, purple, black. lol Just have to give her frequent sponge baths.
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back