EZ-All

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greystone

Reaction score
I saw at a show a vendor selling EZ-All. The spray attachment for the hose look interesting and it said just spray on spray off. Being skeptical; has anyone used it? Are you happy?

I have something similar, got it at the dollar store. It's used to bath big dogs it has a compartment for soap you attach a hose and flip a switch for water only or soap mixed with water. Cut bath time in 1/2 and saved my arms. I give 3 biggies and 2 mini a bath in about 3 hours.

I use the EZ ALL foamer. LOVE IT! I have 5 Shires and 4 minis. Cuts bathing time in 1/2. I also like their cleaner as it is plant based. A little pricey but works greats. I think it was well worth the expense. I ordered mine online. Just go to search: EZ ALL They have there own web page.

We just bought some week ago. Were skeptical at first. So far it works. Might not do as well on really dirty/dusty horses. Just a thought.

I have something called EQ Solutions that is used in the same way. I love it!!!

Being skeptical I took my dirtiest horse, she was caked in mud, and bathed her once using the foam sprayer and I couldn't believe it when I went to rinse her and everything just came off.
new_shocked.gif

Robin

Yep. Used it on my field-dirty stallion & he went on to win multi-color class the next day. He was so dirty! But the EZ All made it an easy job. I would have hated to do it regular. He sparkled.
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back