EZ All

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Ez All foamer for bathing? If so, how does it work for you? Does it actually get them clean, or do you still end up scrubbing anyway? Does it work with blueing shampoo also? Any other info would be great

Not sure if that is what I have, but was looking for show sheen and they did not have it to bought this stuff. It is made by the Cowboy Magic folks. It is bottle you put on the end of your hose, turn it on and foamy stuff comes out, then you can turn the level to rinse. VERY good stuff, leaves them shiney and clean without any scrubbing. When I go down to the barn I will look up the name for you. Mine was expensive, about 18.00 for the bottle of it. So far washed 4-5 horses with it, not sure how many more I can do, probably not that many more.

We've used the EZ All product & one other one, the name has left me, for years. I started using vetroline products & the foamer attachment works for them just fine. You don't waste any product. The foamer meters out the amount of product used, so rinsing is a breeze & you don't have to worry about leaving any soapy residue. The only time I need to scrub is when they have there long coats, if they are clipped or in summer coat there is no need to scrub. We love it.

I am an EZall fan as well....and yes I do use it w/the whiteners if needed....just have to be sure you rinse out the whiteners really well as the EZAll seems easier to rinse. I do end up scrubbing the legs ( messy boys ) on occasion. Also they make a really good EZAll for vehicles...use it on my trailer....really easy...just foams on and rinse off...looks beautiful.

My friend and I've used the EZall products for a few years now and absolute LOVE them in fact so much that her and I became distributors as they have some fantastic products. Besides the body wash the Tail & Mane treatment is awesome for getting manes and tails white. I really like the "It's Gone Adhesive Remover" also as it gets that hoof black off.

I got one and I really hope It works well for me. I have a bulging disk in my back, and it's really hard on me to get down and scrub them during bathing, then clip or do facials, etc.

Hopefully it will save me a little bending and such. I figure I'll still have to scrub legs , and I scrub hoofs with the plastic net kitchen scrubbers, but Im thinking this will help save some strain on my back.

i love the stuff...I still scrub a little bit but really only because my horse enjoys a little massage. I hate bathing so this is the best thing in the world to me
default_wub.png

I don't really care for it...... We bought one years ago & we've used it twice.. I find myself scrubbing the horse just as if I were not using it. Probably just me because I am a hands on scrubber.

Hey Megan,

I've used the EZ all a couple times. It works good for a local show. But for the bigger shows I'd scrub for the better cleaning job.

I'm mainly looking to use it for shampooing before I clip, or if I take them to local non rated shows for practice. On days I clip, after I've bathed horses good, clipped, then rebathed to get the itchy hairs off I usually can't get out of bed myself. I was thinking if I could use it for the pre clipping bath, and the after clipping bath that might help my back out a bit. I do my show bath the day before the show, and if I'm just doing that i'm usually ok. It's just the bending for hours that gets me sore.

Latest posts

Back