Eye Injury - UPDATED! (pg.2)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's super!
default_aktion033.gif

GREAT news! I just now was able to read this thread, and really had nothing to add that hadn't already been suggested...what a RELIEF it must be to go out and see that much improvement--looks like everything will be OK now!

Being miles from a vet just stinks--in the 70's, when we lived 75 mi. south of Albuq., there was NO vet in that area....it can be very scarey!!

GLAD things are so much better,

Margo

Oh he looks so much better this morning!!! Glad the swelling went down...he looked so puffy!! Pretty boy btw!

Glad to see your little one is better.

A couple years back, a mini filly of mine had the exact same eye 'thing'.. it was exactly as your pictures. She had no colored tearing, just swelling and watering.. She was and still is a clumsy filly. I supposed she ran into something..
default_rolleyes.gif

Waited a day.. ALL BETTER.. All I did was flush it with saline a couple times.
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

Yay so glad he is looking so much better today. A sting will do this and right now in Northern areas the bees and wasps are angry at least around here because we have had a few warm days to bring them out but then it gets cold again and they are logie sort of still sleepy and grumpy. Found one today in one of my feed dishes and it was almost like he was still sleepy I killed it but this time of year they do sting more readily I think.

Latest posts

Back