Extra prayers today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Friday we went to the pain center and we are HOPING that the oncologist will use the information that was given us to help straighten out the pain issue I have been having with the chemo and drugs they have been giving me. The absolute worst part is I can be fine and then be in hideous pain in a short amount of time. Not only that the chemo itself if the weather gets just a little bit damp sends me running for the house and HEAT HEAT HEAT. The good news is it hasn't stopped us from training 2 new horses to drive and we have a mare here to be bred. I know once it warms up things will be better but NO ONE should have to have pain like this with all the technology we have. The thing that ticks me off the most is he will agree to my face and change the order before I leave the building with NO EXPLANATION! Please pray he keeps his head on straiaght today. Love you, Linda

Linda, I will be thinking of you today and hoping that the doctors do the right adjustments for you pain. We all can only imagine the pain that you are going through. Love ya Diana

Sending tons of prayers to you Linda! I'm so sorry you are going through this stupidness with the Drs.

Congratulations on having horses in for training and outside mares to breed! What lucky horses they are!

Mega prayers for you, and I so hope you get feeling better soon!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Love,

Joyce

Be a B*^ch demand ! Demand! Demand!

Just say I am not leaving here with out a script for the med we talked about!!!!

Hugs

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Linda, I feel for you. I see Clyde go through this every day with his lymphoma. And yes, the hospital on the 'non oncology floors' did NOT understand the cancer pain. They deal with folks with pain from surgery and know how to medicate that, on a schedule, and that does NOT work for this.

Clyde has two types of morphine tabs... one is a long lasting stronger one, and the others are a quick release one that will give him relief fast, because when it comes on, it comes on NOW.. and that seems to help with the combo thing.

See if they can do something like this for you? The percocet and other meds do nothing for him.

I hope they find something for you to work so you dont have to go through this! Prayers with you that they will get it RIGHT!!! That is ridiculous. I am surprized at your oncologist- he, if no one else, should understand how the pain comes back out of no where!

Prayers coming your way and I'm hoping he (Doctor) found a way to listen to you and relived the pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband received patches to use, Duragesic. They just go on like a band aid, lasted about 3 days, then change them. It was a wonderful relief! Transdermal, constant. We went through several strengths during the course of his cancer but, it allowed relief.

I can relate to your demons. I'm with Bonnie -- DEMAND they give you something!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Linda,[/SIZE]

I hope everything went well today and you got some relief. We are all pulling for you and have you in our hearts and prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Joy

Dear Linda,

Thinking of you today and praying that you will be pain free.

Love,

Sue

Glad to see you on here. Sorry your in such pain. I hope you can get the dr to give you the appropriate meds.

(((HUGS))) to you-stay strong-we are all praying for you.. Missy

Linda, I hope all went well yesterday, thinking of you. Hugs and prayers.

Hang in there Linda...Demand something that will help with the pain.....Cyber hugs to you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
...I hope that you are feeling better today...Theresa

Hi Linda! You don't really know me but I wanted to thank you for being my kids first judge! It was at the NbarH show a couple of years ago! You so graciously volunteered your time! My kids learned so much from you as you took the time at the end of each class to give them all some pointers! It was such a wonderful learning experience for us all and made us love the miniature horse world even more!

Sending you good thoughts and prayers!

~Tammy

Latest posts

Back