Experimenting with photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
Hi!

I have been doing a lot of experimenting with angles, lighting, camera settings and editing for my photos. Some turned out nice, I got some good ones of them having a roll around and some of them yawning :D I really wanted to share them somewhere, and people on Facebook don't really pay interest to horses :/ So I will show you guys!

Let me know what you think!

Heres Toby

And heres Kevin

Willow

Snickas

Willow, Toby and Kevin.

YAWNING!! :D

ROLLING!

And I like this one of the boys, looks like Kevin has 2 bodies :p

Sorry for posting all the photos! I tried to limit myself. Hope you all like them!!

Here is my "Generations" edit. I got individual photos of them with a photo frame against their chest besides Kevin because he is the youngest .

Then I fiddled around with resizing and everything and it came out like this

I was pretty happy with it, I want to do another one but better photos and background and a bigger frame so you can see Kevin better, he has to be so small to fit in the frame
default_smile.png

Thanks Heaps!

I am always getting SOO many photos of things that I just don't know what to do with
default_smile.png
They are mainly just for memories, I think I might divide the generations up into the girls and boys, so Willows frame has Snickas in it and Tobys has Kevins or something
default_smile.png

I think Willow MAY be pregnant as of yesterday! So hopefully next year we have a little foal with us! :D

Heres what I mean by that
default_smile.png

I want to get 3 frames with Willow then put the other 3 ponies in those frames, Because Willow is the boss of my little herd and she looks after the others.

But here is what I quickly made up

Latest posts

Back