Experimental and comparison videos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
I've started doing some driving videos. Started out for just myself as I did some comparisons. I then felt that I should share them as a way to promote learning amongst those that love and drive miniatures in general and drive multiples in earnest. I try to get a video a week up, but it all depends upon my work schedule. I am also doing a few idea videos and braiding videos too.

I'm learning so much by experimenting with things. Some have been a bit shocking, while others have not.

I hope this is allowed.

I love the work you are doing! Experimenting is the best way and I have found the horse to be the BEST teacher. Thank you for sharing here!

I love to fiddle with things. There are times when things are fine like they are, but sometimes we need to adjust our way of thinking about things.

And sometimes there are things we just do, because that's the way it is, but we don't really know why things work. So I'm trying to do some "think about" videos too.

Thank you Mindy and Reignmaker!

As always your videos are informative and at times thought provoking. I don't drive a pair but who knows I might want to one day. Plenty of valuable insights for any driver there whether driving one horse or more. I'll be back for more, thanks for sharing your experience.

Latest posts

Back