Experience with Jerald Sulky Customer Service

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ourhobbyfarm

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has had a difficult time with Jerald in exchanging or returning an item? I ordered a dash and some other parts to fit my Jerald cart but they don't. Now they want to charge me a restocking fee on something I would have kept, that should have fit, but doesn't. Not to mention being out shipping both ways. I was so disappointed in their lack of customer service. Just wondering if this is the norm, especially that this was echoed by several other friends after I started asking people. If I ever buy a new cart I will probably look into Graber and see how they treat people compared to Jerald.

I don't know... When I ordered mine a few years ago, the wooden foot basket was damaged. I emailed them photos. They quickly sent another one out free of charge.

I haven't had to deal with them (yet) on customer service- but I know most companies (carts, tack or whatever) do normally charge restocking fees now. I don't care for the extra charge-but what can you do? Except find another company I guess.

Well I emailed them a couple of months ago with a question I had on the outer boot I need to replace and no one ever bothered to email me back................

Did you find a boot? I could measure and make you one. Not for free though!

I emailed and never heard back from them either. I emailed a couple of times thinking that maybe the first one never went through.

I bought a used Jerald cart that came with wooden wheels that I wanted to replace with regular ones so I I emailed them multiple times and eventually got one response (even though I emailed using different email addresses!) and then when I replied back asking another specific question (as the size I needed wasn't on their website), haven't heard anything back! I also tried calling several times and never did get talking to anyone. I called another supplier of Jerald products and had the same issue-no phone calls or email reply back!

It is very frustrating-I was willing to spend quite a bit of money on their products but I guess they have already made their billions and don't need my money!
default_wink.png

Based on my experience I would NEVER recommend them!!

I emailed them about replacement parts for my runabout and received a reply in a timely manner. I do think they are easier to deal with by phone.

The website had a sidebar for replacement parts for the runabout, but it went no where. Whoever manages their website isn't keeping up. That's a common problem with websites, though.

I have not found a patent leather boot to replace the one I need... but since I am not showing right this minute I will just wait... yah, I am not impressed with their service either. Perhaps since they dont have any real competition they feel they dont need to bother.

Latest posts

Back