Exhibition at Swap Meet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
This week was Baylee's first time off the farm & first time in a horse trailer....and she went all by herself Thursday evening to our local "Pony Wagon Day" parade. She took it all in stride like it was something she did every day. Nothing phased her....or scared her at all.
wub.gif

Then, this weekend, I took Baylee, Missy & MayZ to a local "Swap Meet"...where I exhibit my minis & talk to people, trying to educate them on the Miniature Breed.

Baylee made friends very easily & was clearly everyone's "favorite". (I think her tiny size had something to do with it.)
wink.gif

Here she is with my friend's "special needs" grandson, and his little sister. He just loved on her the whole time
wub.gif
....and Baylee seemed to love all the attention she got from him...as well as several hundred other Swap visitors.
yes.gif

f25a6ecb.jpg

f25a6c54.jpg

f25a6cf8.jpg

f25a72d0.jpg

f25a6f7e.jpg

That last one is priceless! It screams what minis are GREAT for!
aktion033.gif

Great pictures and what a great horse!

Dona,

What darling pictures!! I especially like the last one. Looks like Baylee is totally enjoying all of the attention! How could anyone resist those darling minis??

What a neat idea, taking them to a "Swap Meet" to help educated the public!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Back