Excited to share our new Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
First many thanks to Jennifer and Brandon Sites of Cedar Fields Miniatures for allowing us to purchase this beautiful little mare

"Cedar Fields Awesomes Coco Chanel" 32" -2 yr old Bay mare amha/amhr.

Coco is a direct daughter of "Cross Country Call Me Awesome" by Lazy N Redboy and out of "JTR Little Sarah"

She will be joining our small herd as a future broodmare. She has the most gorgeous head in person even better than the pictures show. And she is such a sweet little mare.

Cedar Fields Awesome Coco Chanel

cocofinal.jpg

spring2011005.jpg

Sire: Cross Country Call me Awesome

crosscountrycallmeawesome.jpg

Dam: JTR Little Sarah

jtrlittlesarah-cocochaneldam.jpg

Many thanks again to Jennifer and Brandon Sites of Cedar Fields Miniature it was a pleasure to work with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo lucky you! What a beautiful mare and all credit to her previous owners for her fabulous condition!

Many congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Whaaaa Whoooo Congrats!!! What a beautiful mare!!! Cant wait to see her foal
default_aktion033.gif

HUGE CONGATS!

I have been watching that mare for a while myself BUT cant aford another or need another lol.

Shes defently a pretty mare! Hope ya get some pretty foals from her!

Congratulations! She is paternal half sister to our mare Jones Call Me Blue Admiration, the dam of Max. I see lovely foals in your future!

wow, she is just gorgeous and such a rich colour. With parents like that she wasn't likely to be anything other than outstanding. Congrats you must be very proud!

I'm another one that's stopped to admire her beautiful head in previous ads. Lucky you!

So glad you love her Lori! She is a sweet little girl and I know she'll have a great home with you. Best of luck and can't wait to see her future foals.

Congrats! I have been an admirer of her since she first went up for sale. I own a 1/2 sibling (Awesome daughter). I just love Shira, seems Awesome does put pretty heads and sweet temperaments on his foals. ( as well as over all pretty!)

We have also been watching Coco for awhile then it finally

reached a point I couldn't resist. We are in the process of

looking to add a couple mares to our small herd.

Although we were going to wait maybe another year

And being just 2 years old is a good time for her to feel at home

and not rushing to breed another mare.

We have Spice and Pooh being bred to Buzz for 2012 and have decided

to repeat Xenas breeding to our stallion Bow for 2012.

As they have done such nice foals together.

So Coco will wait a year or so

during that time we will just enjoy her.

She really is a sweet mare Jennifer

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful, congratulations!

Latest posts

Back