Excited To Share DESTINY's Nationals Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This year, Destiny (Erica's Echos of My Destiny), the 4yo stallion that Erica and I co-own, attended the Nationals for his fourth time. He has always been in the ribbons, but this year was especially sweet!!!

Destiny showed in Amateur Halter Senior Stallions, Under and took 4th out of 29!!!

Then, Destiny showed in Western Country Pleasure Driving, 32" - 34", and took 4th out of 28!!!

THEN, last night, Destiny showed in the stakes for Western Country Pleasure Driving, 32" - 34" and took ..............

[SIZE=12pt]Reserve National GRAND Champion!!![/SIZE]
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

As usual, Erica showed Destiny in ammy halter and she did such an amazing job, as she always does. Destiny looked so good and until about 2 mos ago, he was out in the pasture breeding mares for Erica and me, and he never was sweated this year! I loved being able to watch Erica show Destiny and her other horses this year!!!

Parnell Training Stables showed Destiny in his driving classes, and obviously, I could not be more grateful!!! Murl drove him in his classes and I just felt so proud watching and so (jumping up and down I almost cannot stand it) happy when his wins were announced.

Thanks for letting me share! Destiny's been a dream come true, honestly, since day one and it is an honor and a privilege to share him with someone like Erica. It means even more having someone as wonderful as Erica to share a horse like Destiny with
love0075.gif

Destiny%201.jpg
Destiny%205.jpg

PS Destiny looks amazing in his driving proofs, but these are some of my favorite pictures that I currently own the rights to share. I will be hitting up Washburn with an order though, that is for sure
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It was very nice to watch the show this year and your boy did a great job!

Congrats Jill
default_smile.png
...i cannot believe i missed his driving and halter class though but im sure we will be seeing photos soon
default_biggrin.png

Congrats
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations Jill to you, Erica and Destiny.[/SIZE]

He is a beautiful horse and Erica does such an outstanding job with all of her beautiful horses.

I got to watch his class last night, and he looked great! I had him picked top 2. Western Co Pleasure this year had so many horses that to me look exactly like the description. Relaxed, beatiful, natural head set, rounded in the back, working off hind quarters with impulsion, lovely extension. I did see a lady place in last night's class that had bare shoulders, and that is a no no in the rule book. Murl is a love, and the horses love him right back. Way to go Destiny!!

Hi Jill!

Have your feet touched ground yet?
default_smile.png
I know exactly how you feel! Your boy is just stunning! I was rooting for you in the halter (watched by live feed) and I wish I could have seen his driving class (somehow the feed wouldn't work during some of the classes)

I'm going to go to Washburns site and check out his driving photos! Did you train him to drive yourself?

I have to admit the horseshowsonline was excellent this year as I was able to look up forum members horses and see what classes they were entered in and watch (most of the time) or maybe they always had that info available but I didn't look in past years

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
[SIZE=18pt] a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and Destiny!!!![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations!!!

Wins to be proud of for sure.

default_smile.png

Liz

Congratulations Jill, Erica & Destiny!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Jill....I can just feel your excitment. Do you go to Worlds? I told Erica either you or her have to breed me a knock down gorgeous show quality buckskin filly next year or a perlino/cremello broodmare. I know Erica is going to work on that so you too!!
default_wink.png
Again Congrats to you and Destiny!!!

Way to go Destiny!! Jill I watched that class and Im sorry to say I didnt even realize that was Destiny. I am used to seeing Erica and I usually pay close attention to her horses. It wasnt untill They called Destiny and the owners names that it clicked " Hey...thats Jills horse. " Congratulations on a big Win

Not to steal Destiny spotlight...but....Was Bacardi at Nationals?? If not... why...he is my favorite!!

You just have to love it when you can really feel someone's excitement right through the computer! BIG CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!!
default_aktion033.gif

THIS time I caught him before they announced his name so actually got to see him working. Very nice! I was so excited for you when they called his win.
default_aktion033.gif
I can't wait to see his driving proofs.

Leia

Jill/Erica,

[SIZE=36pt]Woo Hoo![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]How totally, completely exciting!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
(I wanna learn that banana dance!)
[/SIZE]

Congratulations Jill! I know you are proud of your little guy
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back