Excited To Share DESTINY's Nationals Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill, that is FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations doesn't really cover it for you and Erica, I am so happy for the both of you. Erica was showing some beautiful stock, that is for sure! And the colt that I tried to buy from her last year, Total Knockout, got reserve champ in his class also! He looks gorgeous this year as I knew he would.

Great job for all of you, I so wish I could have been there to see it in person.
default_smile.png

Jill - I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to all three of you!

Jill...congratulations to all of you! I was able to catch him in his driving classes...he looked Amazing!!!

How cool is that??????????

Congratulations!!! Thats just terrific!

Congrats Jill!!! I have always loved this stallion and I had no idea that he was driving. I guarantee you are excited - sounds like an awesome show for you!
default_aktion033.gif

default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
congrats to all 3 l bet you must be on cloud nine....

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Congratulations Jill and Erica on Destiny's wins, he is an awesome horse and oh so handsome. It was great to have the live feed this year and be able to share in the excitement.

Yvonne

Fantastic job Erica and Jill. What a fine horse Destiny is, he did such a great job. He truely is a beauty and a champion. Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations Jill and Erica!

Congratulations to you all !!!
default_smile.png

Thank you so much, everyone! Destiny's been a dream come true since day one
cloud9.gif

I cannot wait to have him here this fall and get to spend some real time with him
default_wub.png

AND cannot wait for his babies early next year, either
love0034.gif

Congrats Jill....I can just feel your excitment. Do you go to Worlds? I told Erica either you or her have to breed me a knock down gorgeous show quality buckskin filly next year or a perlino/cremello broodmare. I know Erica is going to work on that so you too!!
default_wink.png
Again Congrats to you and Destiny!!!
No, I haven't ever gone to Worlds but maybe one day! And, I have that buckskin show filly right here, right now. Only problem -- I love Cover Girl too much to sell her
default_laugh.png
But the mares I have in foal to Destiny for early next year are perlino BTU granddaughters -- they may give us some more show quality, buckskin Buckeroo fillies starting early next year
default_yes.gif

Way to go Destiny!! Jill I watched that class and Im sorry to say I didnt even realize that was Destiny. I am used to seeing Erica and I usually pay close attention to her horses. It wasnt untill They called Destiny and the owners names that it clicked " Hey...thats Jills horse. " Congratulations on a big Win
Not to steal Destiny spotlight...but....Was Bacardi at Nationals?? If not... why...he is my favorite!!
Bacardi is actually my favorite, too
default_laugh.png
I love him so much, but I didn't really do any showing this year, so that's one reason Bacardi was home and not at the Nationals
default_biggrin.png
. Plan to show him next year -- he's easy to show and loves it. I'd really like to get him going in driving this fall if I can make the consistent time to do it.

Hi Jill!
Have your feet touched ground yet?
default_smile.png
I know exactly how you feel! Your boy is just stunning! I was rooting for you in the halter (watched by live feed) and I wish I could have seen his driving class (somehow the feed wouldn't work during some of the classes)

I'm going to go to Washburns site and check out his driving photos! Did you train him to drive yourself?

I have to admit the horseshowsonline was excellent this year as I was able to look up forum members horses and see what classes they were entered in and watch (most of the time) or maybe they always had that info available but I didn't look in past years

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
[SIZE=18pt] a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and Destiny!!!![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Oh no
default_biggrin.png
Parnell Training Stables trained him fall / winter of 2006-2007. Erica and I sent him back to them about 2mos ago to get ready for the Nationals and I am so appreciative of their work and awesome job with him
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png

a huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be just beside yourself!!!!!!!!
default_smile.png
)))))))))))))))

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sandy

Thank you, Sandy!!!
love0075.gif

When we get together to do pictures, I am now thinking I want to put that harness on Destiny for some pictures
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Just a little change of perspective now having seen him go and feeling so happy with how relaxed and nice he looks driving
love0034.gif

Thank you, Sandy!!!
love0075.gif

When we get together to do pictures, I am now thinking I want to put that harness on Destiny for some pictures
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Just a little change of perspective now having seen him go and feeling so happy with how relaxed and nice he looks driving
love0034.gif
I'm LQQKing forward to it!!!!
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Back