Excited To Introduce Our Newest Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Introducing Music

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

Music is our barn name for HHH Its A Ukelele, a beautiful colt bred by Susan O. We want to thank Susan for helping us bring Music home, and Janey for letting us buy him. He will be 2 May 27th, and I can't wait to start spring clipping! Music is very refined with a kind nature and we sure love him.

Handsome boy
default_smile.png

Aw, so its you who got that little man, so glad for your both. I remember when he was born.

Yes Chanda! It took awhile, but then I remembered him too! I loved his dam Mandolyn, and had to restrain myself when he was born. I guess he was just meant to come here lol. Funny story tho, just as I was finally about to get my camera program loaded to get pictures up on the new computer the lady I bought him from called to see if we were happy with him and how he was doing.

He is well bred and his winter jammies are so silky soft, like Missy's. I can't wait to start him with the others when the snow finally disappears. It didn't take him long to get into the routine of things here.

I love how shes all black but has one white spot on one side--shes so pretty! =)

Can't wait to see her all shed out! ;)

He is a beautiful little guy and Susan is the best!

He is a handsome boy! I love the black/white pintos!! You will have to post pictures of him this spring once he is done shedding. Congratulations!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back