Examples of Websites with breeding lines?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
I would love to see examples of how other people present bloodlines online. I think this is a great benifit when selling horses!

Here is mine : bloodlines

Any suggestions? Know any of those missing horses on there? Thanks!

Click my link...not very extended but I like it, sire and dam pics are available too.

Nice page, and pictures!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the correct equine lingo would be: sire, grandsire, greatgrandsire; dam, granddam, greatgranddam, etc. The mother, father, grandfather nouns really refer to humans rather than horses.

Ooh YES I like the idea lots!!! Lillian- are you there- do me that please
smile.gif
(I'm in the middle of bullying someone else to do my website because I'm totally freaked out by the idea of even trying!!
rolleyes.gif
)

Great idea......was it lots of work?

MA

Actually the picture collecting and such took weeks...but the actual putting it together only took about 30 minutes. It is really kind of fun. I had to wait to get some pictures through e mail...But typing it all up isn't hard. I wish there was a way to put the pedigree lines on, but I'm not sure how to do that.

On my website, for all my minis except one (my first, who's pedigree is unknown!), I have links next to the name of each horse that opens up their bloodline / pedigree chart. Mine look like this:

DunIT's Pedigree Chart

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out my website under reference sires.
yes.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back