ewwwwww

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
OK, so we've been busy, and stressed, right? Yesterday we came home from running some last errands here before we move. We pulled into the garage and leave the garage door up. Something we NEVER do. Last night, right before I went to bed, I did my nightly routine of checking on the horses and giving them their last hay ration for the evening. I open the door to the garage and it hits me in the face....skunk smell. OMG!! You should have seen me gingerly inspecting every square inch of the garage with a flashlight in my hand. I was calling out to the "black and white" kitty, telling it that it was time to go home. (And not MY home). I didn't find anything in the garage (thank goodness) but the smell was incredible. And then I realized I still had to walk to the barn. I've never made so much noise in my life. I was calling to the "kitty" and swinging that flashlight back and forth, lighting up my walkway....just in case, you understand. Again, I lucked out and didn't actually find anything. I didn't need to be skunked at 10:00 pm. I would have had to sleep outside! Note to self: never leave garage door up when living in the country.

LOL that was funny. I have run into similar situations with those black and white "kitties". Glad you didn't get "skunked"

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

People run them over all the time by our house. I'm used to it now, like a wonky coffee smell to it.

Glad he left only a smell and didn't stick around to spray youtoo!

Latest posts

Back