Everyone Else Sharing Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
We haven't been to a mini show yet this year but will the end of the month. I still thought I'd share a picture of Ditto, our 3 year old stallion, who has bred two mares thru a horse wire fence.
unsure.gif
Darn horse!!! We just had two mares ultrasounded and sure enough he got them. I caught him in the act
new_shocked.gif
so thought I'd better have the mares checked.

Ditto4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute! Sounds like he got to have some fun! Good thing you caught him in the act! Otherwise you might of had a nice surprise!

Well he's absolutely gorgeous so that can't be toooooo bad of a thing that he got them pregnant...just think it could have been a donkey??couldn't resist Tony...
laugh.gif
although Accidental Tourist is absolutely
aktion033.gif
beautiful.

He is Beautiful, I really, really like him.
yes.gif
wub.gif

I have an athletic boy myself....Hmmmmm......I think i fell a change in the fences coming on!!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
He is very beautiful. Don't be too hard on him though...what whas he supposed to do with those pretty tiny hinies lined up against the fence???
biggrin.gif

Wow he is beautiful. Will you fill out the papers if I put one of my mares on the other side of your fence??
biggrin.gif
He is just georgeous. maryf

[SIZE=14pt]Very Handsome boy![/SIZE]

Lyn

LOL, bad boys, bad boys what ya gonna do? Sorry I couldnt resist the there from Cops comes to mind.

Latest posts

Back