Everybody's Barn - A Children's Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
Howdy,

Hope this is the right place to be posting this...

I just wanted to let everyone who'd be interested know that I've got a children's show I've been working on called "Everybody's Barn".

The show is non-profit, and stars three of my miniature horses, Bow, Arrow and Ivy. I've been producing the show with a small group of filmmakers and animators for about 10 years, and it's finally taking off. Our goal is to get the series on television. We're hoping to entertain and elevate the lives of kids around the world. I'm pretty proud of the relationship I have with my horses. I've trained them to do quite a bit, including "talking"; so I figured I'd show them off here (and the show as well) to a group of like minded horse-folk...

http://everybodysbarn.com/blog/

You can also watch a Demo for the show which shows the horses in action at:

http://everybodysbarn.com/show/

Hope you enjoy it!

blogpost1.jpg

- Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been "talking about you" all day already today! Everyone that posted comments thinks it's a HIT!! GREAT WORK!

That is wonderful! I was thinking minis have such playful personalities, and are so smart, why arent there any shows? My kids would love it! Keep up the good work!

We are in great need of programs like this.Shows that show morals and values for the kids to learn life's lessons.Job well done.If it is on air I would watch it myself...lol..

Welcome from So. Maryland! I have dial up so can't watch but wish you luck from the responses sounds great!

Thank you all for your thoughts, this coming Monday the original pilot episode will be placed on our blog for viewing and free download, and each week a new video of the ponies will be added.

Thanks again

All five granddaughters will be signed up soon! Number six, Hazel, is on her way, and will join up this summer..great idea, and cute cast!

We LOVED it!!!!

My 2 year old kept saying "More horseys" and "Again, again". Needless to say, we watched the demos and trailer several times. My 4 year old loved it too. She is coloring the Arrow coloring page right now. Loved the knocking on the barn door!!!! And the little girl walking her saddled pony down the road brought tears to my eyes it was so adorable!!! My daughter will probably be trying to teach her horse how to talk and shake hands now
default_yes.gif

Wishing you the best of luck. We will be downloading your first episode as soon as it is available.

Wow! So excited your 2 year old is liking our site horselover161! We'll have to get an instructional horse training video up for your daughter (one will be in the works at some point).

We've been so busy producing stuff as of recently that I haven't had time to visit this site much in the last month or so. It's really nice to read these responses in this thread, it keeps us motivated.

Also, in other news...we've got a new cartoon for the kids up on our blog:

http://everybodysbar...animated-short/

We'd definitely be interested to know what you think!

Thanks for the support!

- Craig

Ivy's voice on the cartoon made Cindymouse my chihuahua bark.
default_yes.gif

Really? Hahaha, that's pretty funny! Glad you liked the video.

A fun fact about the voices....

The voice for the Grouchy Fox is actually a chihuahua/pomeranian mix that had once belonged to our animator. She actually looked just like a fox, and used to growl ferociously when she was playing.

- Craig

Thanks, Cricket8. Glad your little one liked it too...she's almost the exact age range that we're trying to reach with this show
default_yes.gif

I'm an adult with no kids, and I'll admit it... I love your cartoons and programs, so cute.

Really happy you're liking our videos Chandab! The aim with our show is to make something entertaining for kids...AND adults.

Latest posts

Back