Evergreen mini shetland show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
It was HOT HOT HOT,, and worse humid, actually disgustingly humid. And we had a major thunderstorm one night. But it was still fun and I am glad I got to see so many people. We came home with a reserve grand for our yearling colt!! We were very happy with that for his first AMHR show. Our stallion got two champion senior stallion ribbons. And 1st and 2nd in ammy. Where I am the drawback to his showing!

Lori G had a tremendous show, very happy to see that! Got to be in class with Amy. Saw Syndi and Annette! ( Annette did you get your coffee we got for you???) Show season will start in April next year for us!

What am I, chicken feed??
default_poke.gif
default_laugh.png

I got some great photos of Falcon and at least one of Mister so if you ask very nicely I miiiight be convinced to post them now that my shows are over for awhile and I've got some time. I'm dying to share how Kody did so I'm writing the show up as fast as I can and editing my pictures.

Leia

And Kody and Leia!!!!! And Cheryl and Tracy! I am sure I am missing more important people.

Yay! Pictures of Mister and Super Falcon on the rock???????????

I had a ton of fun at the show! It was the first time I camped at a show, and got a "light show" for my trouble with the storm on Saturday night! Woo!

The horses did great, Esprit got a Reserve Champ Sr. Stallion, and Flirty got a Champion and Reserve Champ Sr. Mare in halter. She had three nice steady drives, although not brilliant. I have worked her sporadically this year but not intensively like when we campaigned by any means. She really had fun too, she is a girl who loves to show off, and it was evident that she was so happy to go on our little outing. I love my Flirty girl!

Spent time with all my buds,
default_saludando.gif
Leia was very helpful to me when I arrived on Friday and was trying to get Flirty all dolled up. She loves to look good, but she is such a little pistol and so impatient. I am talking about Flirt, LOL! Leia helped keep her entertained while I clipped and primped. All in all, a good last show for the year.

Some good news came out as well, it appears that we may have some people trying to keep the show formerly known as Oregon Gold going. So that may well be Esprit's driving debut! Woo hoo!
default_488.gif

Crabby-Chicken said:
Yay! Pictures of Mister and Super Falcon on the rock???????????
Better! Pictures of Mister with his ribbon and Falcon in the ring! Okay, and Falcon-on-the-Rock too.
default_rolleyes.gif

ClickMini said:
Spent time with all my buds,
default_saludando.gif
Leia was very helpful to me when I arrived on Friday and was trying to get Flirty all dolled up. She loves to look good, but she is such a little pistol and so impatient. I am talking about Flirt, LOL!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I knew there was no way you could be talking about me the minute you said she loves to get all dolled up and look good!
default_laugh.png
Well, I don't mind looking good (secretly lust after it, actually
default_unsure.png
) but am unwilling to put in the time in front of a mirror. *sigh* It's so much more fun to train the horse!

Leia

Wow, congratulations, Kim! The pic you sent me of your table full of ribbons was amazing!

I am so happy for you and your boys!

Leia, hurry up, already!!! I know a little bit of it, but want to hear DETAILS!

Liz

Congrats on a GREAT show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari

Latest posts

Back