Ever just stop and say "Wow"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
I have started my training schedule today after a good week or two break because of my 4-H stuff. I have started keeping Chantilly in for a half a day so she doesn't eat as much grass, and I put my halter and obstacle training sessions at 1 in the afternoon. Chantilly was a dream! She stood still for a good 5 minutes plus each time I set her up, she got a good expression on her face whenever I baited her, She responded to my commands when I asked her to set, and touched her hips to get her to stretch out slightly so I can hide one of her faults, and she WASN'T ITCHY!

I feel so proud, she stood so well and looked so gorgeous! I really feel she connected with me and was actually listening and responding well.

Of course, her and Dusty are going to be mad at me when I free longe them tonight at 6 ;)

Good for you!

I wish my gelding would stand still for 5 minutes. Ive been trying to get him to do that since he was born.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back